Author Topic: Order matching issue and during upgrade from 0.8.0 to 0.9.0 I ran out of disk space  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Autobot

• View Profile
Hi.

I had an issue with a short not getting filled even though there was a buy at the same price. I cancelled the short and opened a sell order and it still didn't execute. I had an error that said something about a sever network error and less than 60 delegates. I restarted the client and the error went away but my order still didn't execute. I attempted to upgrade the client from 0.8.0 to 0.9.0 and during the install I ran out of space on C: and it is stuck with a message saying Replaying blockchain... Approximately 80% complete. I freed up space but its still stuck. Perhaps the check for free space is not working or could be improved? After opening this ticket I'm going to reboot and restart the install of 0.9.0 but it seems there may be larger issues with order matching. I attached a screenshot from bitsharesblocks showing the order matching issue.

I love bitshares and appreciate what you guys are building. Thanks for your assistance.

Autobot