Author Topic: BitShares Peer to Peer Tour - USA, Spring 2015  (Read 29991 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I need an email address and phone number for roadscape, bitscape and fuzzy.
I am communicating with John at Bitcoins and Gravy in Nashville.
He needs a way to contact you guys directly.
Please PM me the info, thanx :)
  -ken
+5% +5%

Ok @bitscape and @roadscape, I just sent you an email, hope it goes thru ok.
John Barrett at "Bitcoins and Gravy" (Let's Talk Bitcoin!) has agreed to facilitate an interview with you when you pass thru Nashville.
I cc'd him on the email to you so please do a reply-to-all so you guys can work out a time to meet.
If you need anything at all, I'm always within reach.
Good luck! :)
Prost,
  -ken
Done and done!  Making film magic in Detroit and looking forward to the days ahead.  Thanks for the gravy connection in Nashville kenCode!

See guys this is what I mean. We have everything we need right here in the community  +5%

I just want to add my 2 cents, for the benefit of anybody ever reading this thread.... Now or 3 years from now.
 This tour is one of the most idiotic things, I have  ever seen!
Well, for one thing, it's getting them an interview on Bitcoins and Gravy on the Let's Talk Bitcoin channel. And it builds community spirit. And may produce footage for valuable u-tube exposure.
So I don't respect your opinion on this quite as much as I might on other topics.  But growl away - maybe that's what keeps you from getting ulcers?

Shameless, I know guys, but I could really use your Votes.
@DataSecurityNode got my Delegate all setup and running this morning! :)

I've got a lot more in the works for BitShares too as you'll see around the forum and in my Delegate Proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vg-N7NbX5J5FC9EvxRqjoRqXyl9f2oNpQnphk1yW5Jw/edit

PLEASE VOTE!
bts:delegate.kencode/approve or...
Open wallet > Advanced > Console > approve delegate.kencode true

The latest CoinTelegraph interview was just me gettin warmed up 8)
Please and Thank You!
  -ken
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fuzzy

Having driven over 4400 miles in 24 days,
while conducting over 13 interviews with community members and core devs in 7 states,
I can definitely say it was worth every mile!

It was a long and inspiring journey!
We learned so much on this trip, and captured some really great footage along the way.

Read the rest here:
http://bitscape.io/from-the-southern-wilds-to-the-north-country/
What beautiful scenery.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy

Having driven over 4400 miles in 24 days,
while conducting over 13 interviews with community members and core devs in 7 states,
I can definitely say it was worth every mile!

It was a long and inspiring journey!
We learned so much on this trip, and captured some really great footage along the way.

Read the rest here:
http://bitscape.io/from-the-southern-wilds-to-the-north-country/

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Hey everyone, just a quick update from the road.

We are an hour from returning home to Minneapolis. We've driven 4372 miles (7036 kilometers) over 24 days, with 13 interviews from community members and core devs in 7 states.

It's been a long and inspiring journey! We learned so much on this trip and captured some really great footage along the way.

We'll post a more extensive update this evening, when we've had a chance to rest and recover for a moment.

We may be exhausted, but we're more excited about the prospects of BitShares than ever before!

I actually wish we could have extended the time you stayed in Nashville. It was great to be part of history :)

A little less glad to know about Roko's Basilisk...
though I believe there would be other powerful and equally benevolent AI's to counter its steely gaze...

LOL, yeah... sorry we should stop talking about the Basilisk, it's just wrong...
Personally I subscribe to Fesenko's Basilisk, or Lovejoy's Basilisk, the more benevolent forms in that line of thinking.. ;)

It was really great to meet you Fuzzy, and I definitely want to be back through Nashville!  What an awesome town, we didn't get to experience enough of it.  Bummed we managed to forget the group photo, but at least we've got a few stills from the interview. :)

Offline fuzzy

We are an hour from returning home to Minneapolis. We've driven 4372 miles (7036 kilometers) over 24 days, with 13 interviews from community members and core devs in 7 states.

It's been a long and inspiring journey! We learned so much on this trip and captured some really great footage along the way.

We'll post a more extensive update this evening, when we've had a chance to rest and recover for a moment.

We may be exhausted, but we're more excited about the prospects of BitShares than ever before!

I actually wish we could have extended the time you stayed in Nashville. It was great to be part of history :)

A little less glad to know about Roko's Basilisk...
though I believe there would be other powerful and equally benevolent AI's to counter its steely gaze...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 04:19:42 am by fuzzy »

Offline fuzzy

I just want to add my 2 cents, for the benefit of anybody ever reading this thread.... Now or 3 years from now.

:)  Love ya Tonyk2!  We'll come visit you one day too if you want.  When bts is at >$.10 and everyone's mood is different.

It's been a great trip, and there's a lot being accomplished!

Just a quick warning.  If you are thinking Beyonce is going to get you at the door,  you might be disappointed.  :P

Offline Fox

Welcome home!  You two did great things for this community in those 24 days.
Witness: fox

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Thanks! The latest mumble with you guys was awesome. Worth listening to a second time.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh

Offline fuzzy

Offline onceuponatime

it was great hearing the 'scape brothers on Mumble today!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 06:33:31 pm by onceuponatime »

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Hey guys, please get the Let's Talk Bitcoin interview posted here as soon as ya can, I want to help spread the audio links around as well.
John Barrett of Bitcoins and Gravy is frign awesome.

Thanx again!! :)
  -ken

kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

these guys have comp sci and programming chops so I am very happy to see them getting involved with the core devs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Pheonike

:)  Love ya Tonyk2!  We'll come visit you one day too if you want.  When bts is at >$.10 and everyone's mood is different.

You should have that quote displayed somewhere in the film with Tony's name.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh