Author Topic: Please vote for banxio witness node  (Read 3193 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
shouldn't Mark come here and confirm he is in fact who he says he is before anyone votes him in?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I don't think an exchange should run a witness.

also, did you join the communication channels? (if you don't know them, well...)

Offline ByronP

• View Profile
Luckily the server will be running 24/7 anyway

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Yes I am the dev of banx.io, you don't have to support banx capital but supporting my node is good for bitshares and my projects. You would be voting for me as a developer since I am spending a lot of time on bitshares projects.
Thanks for the info.
Are you aware of the distinction between witnesses and workers? The witness pay is barely enough to maintain the server (atm) I guess.

Offline ag

• View Profile
no thx mr. penner... but good lucky integrating banx.io orderbook with bitshares. after i see that -- maybe. my 5 bitshares opinion.

Offline ByronP

• View Profile
Yes I am the dev of banx.io, you don't have to support banx capital but supporting my node is good for bitshares and my projects. You would be voting for me as a developer since I am spending a lot of time on bitshares projects.

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Does banxio have something to do with banx capital?

Yes, I think so. ByronP is listed as head developer on the banxcapital team.

http://banxcapital.com/the-team/
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Does banxio have something to do with banx capital?

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
There is no position in BTS2 that is called 'delegate', I think you mean a witness.
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline ByronP

• View Profile
I am always hard at work and now that BTS 2 is here it is time for the fun to begin. Please vote for banxio account to become a witness node. I am running multiple wallets 24/7 on fast private servers which can serve the network. A vote for banxio is a vote for the web wallet, gateway and remittance services I am working on along with future projects.

Thank You,
Allen Byron Penner (ByronP)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 04:38:02 pm by ByronP »