Author Topic: [DELEGATE PROPOSAL] >>> delegate.kencode <<< |||||||| ♥♥ PLEASE VOTE ♥♥ |||||||  (Read 31136 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
A 5000BTS bounty was offered, cass and others created designs, I chose Mjbmonetarymetals' work, and paid him the 5000BTS.
cass, you followed that thread all the way through (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15987.0/all.html).

Every single header uses Mjb's artwork. TWO WEEKS of work creating those sites.. Youtube, google plus, twitter, meetup.com, you name it. I bought the images from Mjb and paid him in full. He even sent me svg and png masters of each. I'm sure he did not steal anything from you, cass. He created that compilation from scratch.

If you feel like he copied your design or something then please take it up with him and stop all these personal attacks on me. It's not right, and it's not productive.
Ok, I have to get back to work now.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
It seems obvious from reading this through that there has simply been a misunderstanding that has come from several small incremental misunderstandings.  It makes absolutely no sense for two highly motivated, hard-working community members to be at odds.  It makes perfect sense that from time-to-time, we'll have disagreements, the trick is how we deal with them.

Ken & Cass, I am not privy to the full history of your exchanges, I would simply urge you to both take a breath and resolve the issue.  You are both pivotal community members who's work ethic sets an example to us all.  Best of luck.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline lakerta06

PLS DELETE/REPLACE YOUR CURRENT TWITTER HEADER IMG
what is the story behind this? I think i missed it

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
ONGOING WORK
Creating open source (multi-lingual) Tri-fold Flyers, Business Cards & other materials
Tri-fold flyers were created by emailtoaj.
 Reading from quote above I could be mistaken in thinking that delegate.kencode is creator of Tri-fold Flyers.
Could you please correct it so people don't get wrong impression thinking that you are trying to take credit for someones else work.

Regards
aloha

Offline phillyguy

For those joining the show late:

This is how you can screw up a relation with one of the most respected members of this forum.

@kencode: btw .. from what I understand, it's not about doing work for you .. it's about the image itself which was a copyrighted draft and rights need to be bough prior to it's public usage ..
I though you have 10+ years of experience in that business? Have you never dealt with 3rd party images and drafts?

+5%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Yao

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yao
  • GitHub: imYao

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
For those joining the show late:

This is how you can screw up a relation with one of the most respected members of this forum.

@kencode: btw .. from what I understand, it's not about doing work for you .. it's about the image itself which was a copyrighted draft and rights need to be bough prior to it's public usage ..
I though you have 10+ years of experience in that business? Have you never dealt with 3rd party images and drafts?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
How about this @cass, we need a logo designed for the BitShares POS app.
I was thinking that it could be the standard blue BitShares logo and the letters POS mixed in there somewhere, along with something that resembles crypto or a tablet or something.

Secondly, we need window decals. These will be the stickers that go into the store windows that say "Crypto Accepted Here!".  Then have the BitShares "b" and the Bitcoin circles on there too so people can see what the heck "Crypto" is supposed to mean.

I'm also going to have logo'd shirts, hats, keychains, QR wearables and other trinkets made up for sale. They have to be purchased with a Smartcoin of course, we do not accept fiat.

At the Expo, we will need huge vinyl banners designed that will go across the stage, and also the vertical ones that run down the sides of the entrance.

I would also like a couple 468x60 digital ads made up, but those must have some animation.

Can you help?

pls use another header image for your twitter account ...

Sry, can't help on this! Pls go for and hire a designer, thx!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 06:50:30 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
How about this @cass, we need a logo designed for the BitShares POS app.
I was thinking that it could be the standard blue BitShares logo and the letters POS mixed in there somewhere, along with something that resembles crypto or a tablet or something.

Secondly, we need window decals. These will be the stickers that go into the store windows that say "Crypto Accepted Here!".  Then have the BitShares "b" and the Bitcoin circles on there too so people can see what the heck "Crypto" is supposed to mean.

I'm also going to have logo'd shirts, hats, keychains, QR wearables and other trinkets made up for sale. They have to be purchased with a Smartcoin of course, we do not accept fiat.

At the Expo, we will need huge vinyl banners designed that will go across the stage, and also the vertical ones that run down the sides of the entrance.

I would also like a couple 468x60 digital ads made up, but those must have some animation.

Can you help?
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
cass, seriously, what are you doing? i see you've even gone as far as to edit my posts:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15987.0/all.html

i was excited to pay a bounty to someone for new headers that i can use on the BitShares Munich pages. you even suggested that i use your stuff (you even emailed the zip file links to me directly) so that we have cross-site consistency but now I can't find that post anymore. as you can see via the progression of images being designed for me, they got better and better until Mjbmonetarymetals won e over with his design. You followed that thread all the way through to the end.

Are we on the same team? Did I/he violate a BitShares servicemark or copyright? I paid him 5,000BTS for his work too.
If maybe I said something to offend you, I certainly apologize.

i'm editing your posts Ken? Sure i do and correcting spellings in titles from time to time (Mods and Admins).. and IMO you are trying to distract from the origin problem!
Sry but guess we have to stop here...Ken, currently you make more work then you assist .. my point of view ...

You don't get the point, right? This is not how it works ... as i said several times before Ken ... the background img is copyrighted (NOT BY ME BUT 123rf.com)... if we want to work together then maybe sometimes it would be better to accept sometimes advises! Also, what i have to do with the bounties you paid out .. i don't know it ...and if you would have paid 100.000 BTS ... it won't change the fact, that this img is not useable to copyright restrictions ...

So last time .. pls use another header image for your twitter account ...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 06:26:22 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat