Author Topic: How many Founder IDs have been registered?  (Read 5313 times)

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
From the newsletter:

There are about 340 official Keyhotee Founders who actually funded the IDs they registered. Their
total donations, converted to USD on December 24 (BTC at $658.36 and PTS at $12.78) amounted to
$71,484.34. We counted those donations as the first AngelShares auction, so Founder’s received about
1.8 AngelShares per ProtoShare donated. The remaining 199 auctions are for the public.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I want to pay for results but most developers want paid by the hour.   How is that armory wallet bounty going? 

For bounties to work well requires a very generous bounty.  I hope that with angel shares I can start using generous bounties.   

Also you want to retain talent and not have it disappear after the bounty is won like free trade did with pts.

We will find solutions. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bounties serve as a decentralization mechanism and a potential on-ramp to full time employment.  We need to be flexible and use the right tool for each situation.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline bytemaster

I want to pay for results but most developers want paid by the hour.   How is that armory wallet bounty going? 

For bounties to work well requires a very generous bounty.  I hope that with angel shares I can start using generous bounties.   

Also you want to retain talent and not have it disappear after the bounty is won like free trade did with pts.

We will find solutions. 

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)

We are in the process of auditing payments, but the number of people that submitted the form and were assigned a PTS or BTC address is about 650.

If everyone paid that is worth at least $100K for Invictus to develop Keyhotee.  If they can sell $100K worth of PTS without crashing the market.

They don't need to sell them, they should be paying bounties in PTS

Not all developers work for bounties or pts.  Most developers have bills to pay and those who want rapid development must understand that bounties don't get it done.

Is it the bounty structure or just trying to do things too fast?  Bounties will take time, but you pay for results whereas to this point Invictus has had trouble hiring talent on spec and finding they don't deliver.  Have you changed hiring practices, or do you disagree with this assessment?
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline bytemaster

We are in the process of auditing payments, but the number of people that submitted the form and were assigned a PTS or BTC address is about 650.

If everyone paid that is worth at least $100K for Invictus to develop Keyhotee.  If they can sell $100K worth of PTS without crashing the market.

Not all developers work for bounties or pts.  Most developers have bills to pay and those who want rapid development must understand that bounties don't get it done.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Right, except not everybody wants to be paid in PTS for now.

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)

Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline threepoint14

• View Profile

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Wow that's a lot of names , any news on collisions yet?
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline bytemaster

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Yepp. Lets see how many there are

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i guess we get this info, when genisis block is public- correct me if iam wrong
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline 029xue

• View Profile

Offline Gekko

• Lunch is for wimps........ Greed is good.
    • View Profile
Now that founder registration deadline is reached...