Author Topic: Reorg of Bitshares buyers and holders is happening now.  (Read 4492 times)

Offline joele

• View Profile
We'll see what happens, but I fully believe the current low exchange price of BTS is something we won't see ever again.

+5%

merockstar

You are one hundred percent correct.

I hope this shit lasts a few more months.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
Just wanted to state this..

If anyone knows about blockchain technology, when a traditional chainfork happens, it's because there's PoW blocks created on a different chain because of some quicker blocks, and nodes accepting the blocks.

Eventually these small forks "reorg" as part of chain reorganization

What we're witnessing now in my opinion, is a Bitshares "reorg" in the way of people who bought in to get rich quick and are selling vs the people who understand what Bitshares can and will do in the future and are buying the low.

So while we're in this transition, my recommendation is to either buy or sell in a way that makes you feel comfortable.  I sincerely feel that I'm on the right "chain" by buying.

We'll see what happens, but I fully believe the current low exchange price of BTS is something we won't see ever again.

Keep forging ahead those of you long and strong.. this isn't wasted technology. It's very methodically designed and I think people a couple years from now might see these old stale dated May 2015 posts and wish they could have bought at these prices.

I don't know what spawned this post, other than the realization that we're going through an investor "reorg" akin to blockchain reorganization like Bitcoin has gone through with it's PoW mechanism.

I also agree with the vesting situation that is designed into the system. I never understood it until now.

Perhaps I'm seemingly coded in the way I'm expressing this point. Perhaps someone else can use better layman terms to explain what I'm trying to say?

For those of you who have knowledge of a chain reorganization, doesn't this feel similar?

A good video for this (before it's taken down) is this one from Dragons Den Canada (S09E18, Mar182015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SratSgODX84

At 18 mins, 20 seconds, to 19 minutes the lesson is.. "I've done this for 33 years. The only way to make money is to buy fear and sell greed"

I think we're in the buy fear stage.

..he goes to to say "wanna know how you get 30 years of experience? 30 years. I've lost a lot of money to make a lot of money"

So I agree with his 30+ years of experience "buy fear, sell greed".  Right now it's a buy fear market at these BTS prices it appears (my opinion only)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:12:30 am by crypto4ever »