Author Topic: DragonBox Pyra  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
So I recently found this: http://www.pyra-handheld.com/index.html

The Pyra is handheld ARM based PC that runs linux. It will be the size of a Nintendo DS has a full keyboard, gaming controls (digital and analog), 720p touchscreen etc. The primary use case seems to be emulating games but it is obviously not limited to that as it runs a full linux. It can also output via HDMI and be used as desktop replacement.

To me that looks like a very cool little device and I would definitely like to own one  ;D

I had the thought that the target audience of the Pyra might actually be quite similar to BitShares early adopters. Tech savy open source loving  guys who seem to be very passionate about developing a unique product in an open, community driven fashion. So what if we offered them delegate positions if they decide to ship the device with a BitShares (light) wallet pre-installed. This would obviously be even easier with the referral system in place. Then again I know how much I hate bloatware so this could as well be a very bad idea.

What do you guys think, should we approach them? Should we wait for the refferal system to be in place?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 08:57:16 pm by Frodo »