Author Topic: [ANN] MMCPool.com - GPU,CPU(yam) - The Awesomest Pool!  (Read 194062 times)

Offline alachua

• View Profile

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
Yep - I put my server cluster back on for the moment

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
just found the bug now with the blocks... XRamPool's block number is off... nothing is wrong otherwise.

Offline kbhutto

• View Profile
I pulled half of my server cluster down
will wait an hour more -if I  dont see a few blocks in bursts-will pull the rest also down

Working now.....3029.

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
I pulled half of my server cluster down
will wait an hour more -if I  dont see a few blocks in bursts-will pull the rest also down

Offline alachua

• View Profile
oh god what the fuck -its been an hour since a block has been found :/
How is that even possible? Somethings up.

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
Because one of them is on the wrong fork, apparently, or displays its orphans as mined blocks. You can know which one it is when you do not receive payment.

XRamPool is on the working fork.

If this pool really wanted to, it could fork the blockchain though :) Then it would have the working fork.

3026 was just mined by XRamPool, its a valid block. MMCPool says that it mined it as well.

Could this be considered false advertising? :)
Valid block 3026 as in you can spend it and the network will confirm?

yes, if I look at the transaction log, the type is "immature", not "orphan"... trust me, it is valid.
Care to send 1 satoshi from it somewhere and post the tx id?

It's not confirmed, but I can post all of the transaction ID

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Because one of them is on the wrong fork, apparently, or displays its orphans as mined blocks. You can know which one it is when you do not receive payment.

If this pool really wanted to, it could fork the blockchain though :) Then it would have the working fork.

3026 was just mined by XRamPool, its a valid block. MMCPool says that it mined it as well.

yes, if I look at the transaction log, the type is "immature", not "orphan"... trust me, it is valid.
Care to send 1 satoshi from it somewhere and post the tx id?

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

Offline reorder

• View Profile

Offline markzookerburg

• View Profile
oh god what the fuck -its been an hour since a block has been found :/

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

Offline reorder

• View Profile
http://mmc.xpool.xram.co/

http://mmcpool.com/

:o

Is not the first time. Why?

Offline s4l1h

• View Profile
Too many bot owners are connecting to the server. But it wasn't intended for such a BIG load. In short, I'm going to double the pool's capacity SOON and these problems will disappear.

Too many rejects  again?

You remove old share in server?

Offline kbhutto

• View Profile