Author Topic: [ANN] MMCPool.com - GPU,CPU(yam) - The Awesomest Pool!  (Read 194073 times)

Offline kbhutto

• View Profile

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
so waited a few blocks more and seems that my 200 hpm is getting 60 hmp on the pool and making almost 1 MMC from 20 servers (32 cores/server)

Going to give it around 10-15 minutes more, if it stays the same going back to xpool.

Update:

HPM on the site is going down, lol sorry but I lost trust in this pool. if the stats are correct then the 1200 HPM miner must have a 1000 servers running.

Back to xpool.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 03:30:18 pm by smokim11 »
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
It would be great to see the pool source and be able to maintain a healthy mining balance by letting many others set up similar pools.
He has sold the source to a few people. I am looking to buy but not sure what the cost is. He currently has (give or take) 99% hash power which is very dangerous
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
20 servers with 10 hpms should at least give me 180+ hpm total on the top miners list. I am only seeing around 55 hpm.

My miners are all working perfect...been running for quite sometime. Where is the rest of my hash power going? >:(
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
It would be great to see the pool source and be able to maintain a healthy mining balance by letting many others set up similar pools.
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline vorksholk

• View Profile
Hey glitchboy, you might want to consider opening up another 2nd server running this pool, seems to be getting a bit bogged down.

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
Are slow machines <4 cores going to get any shares this way. I experience a 100% reject rate.
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline radiumsoup

• View Profile
time between submitting a share and getting a response is as high as 60 seconds sometimes. there's an inefficiency somewhere, perhaps they're only running one instance of a wallet server and it can't handle the getwork load?

Offline earntodie

• View Profile
Getting an insane amount of rejects on my 0.9hpms now.
Block finding speed is CRAZY.

LATEST FOUND BLOCKS
Block Height   Date   Amount   Status
2768   3 minutes ago   266.00   IMMATURE
2767   5 minutes ago   266.00   IMMATURE
2766   7 minutes ago   266.00   IMMATURE
2765   8 minutes ago   266.00   IMMATURE
2764   8 minutes ago   266.00   IMMATURE

1..2 min!!!
1GH CLUB!! PTS mining club - PTS.1GH.COM, MEMORY coin mining club - MMC.1GH.COM, MAX coin mining club - MAX.1GH.COM

Offline alachua

• View Profile
Getting an insane amount of rejects on my 0.9hpms now.

Offline spoonman

• View Profile
Seriously wtf???

This is insane rej rate, like 75% or smth... And how the fudge someone gets 1k hash/min this is ridiculous....

FAQ:
- If your HPM is low (< 0.5 hpm), a number of "Rejected" can be very large. This occurs because while you are calculating the share, a new block can appear on the network.

I'm getting at lease 50% rejects and getting ~3.2 HPM

Offline earntodie

• View Profile
Seriously wtf???

This is insane rej rate, like 75% or smth... And how the fudge someone gets 1k hash/min this is ridiculous....

FAQ:
- If your HPM is low (< 0.5 hpm), a number of "Rejected" can be very large. This occurs because while you are calculating the share, a new block can appear on the network.
1GH CLUB!! PTS mining club - PTS.1GH.COM, MEMORY coin mining club - MMC.1GH.COM, MAX coin mining club - MAX.1GH.COM

Offline daniobg

• View Profile
Seriously wtf???

Offline spoonman

• View Profile
Seems like once it gets going the rejected goes down?

Offline reorder

• View Profile
They are stales. Blocks are being found too fast.