Author Topic: [ANN] MMCPool.com - GPU,CPU(yam) - The Awesomest Pool!  (Read 193334 times)

Offline kanes

• View Profile

Offline omerkartalmis.

• View Profile
Hello,

MMC WALLET mains timesync with a does not fall.1 week's end were gained in this way, mmc s for this reason I do not come to your wallet.

When I enter a wallet MMC: warning: May not be displayed Transactions correct! you may need to upgrade, or to other nodes may need to uprag wallet How do I update this article I see?

Offline tbear

• View Profile
Anyone have any idea?
./minerd-mmc: /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by ./minerd-mmc)
./minerd-mmc: /usr/lib64/libcurl.so.4: no version information available (required by ./minerd-mmc)
./minerd-mmc: /usr/lib64/libOpenCL.so.1: no version information available (required by ./minerd-mmc)
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Platform: NVIDIA CUDA
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Device: GeForce GT 640
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Total device memory: 2047 MB
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Maximum buffer size: 511 MB
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Driver reports maximum buffer size is less than 1024MB! We'll try to allocate 1GB anyway. It could work but we can't help if it doesn't.
05:08:55.946 [GPU0] initialized successfully
zsh: floating point exception  ./minerd-mmc <...>

I have the same card and same problems. did you fix it? If so how please.

Offline jsmaze

• View Profile
My CPU miners are behind a corporate firewall, do I need to specify incoming ports for the wallet payout connections?

Thanks!
Jeff

Offline glitchboy

• View Profile
    • MMCPool.com
MMCPool was down for 7 hours.

Sorry for that, Ubuntu server has crashed with a kernel error.. :(
MMCPool.com - MemoryCoin 2.0 Pool

Offline torgiren

• View Profile
Anyone have any idea?
./minerd-mmc: /usr/lib64/libcrypto.so.1.0.0: no version information available (required by ./minerd-mmc)
./minerd-mmc: /usr/lib64/libcurl.so.4: no version information available (required by ./minerd-mmc)
./minerd-mmc: /usr/lib64/libOpenCL.so.1: no version information available (required by ./minerd-mmc)
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Platform: NVIDIA CUDA
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Device: GeForce GT 640
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Total device memory: 2047 MB
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Maximum buffer size: 511 MB
05:08:55.880 [GPU0] Driver reports maximum buffer size is less than 1024MB! We'll try to allocate 1GB anyway. It could work but we can't help if it doesn't.
05:08:55.946 [GPU0] initialized successfully
zsh: floating point exception  ./minerd-mmc <...>

Offline trident50

• View Profile
Sorry, can't find a log file - this is it the built-in miner in the memory coin wallet.

Offline glitchboy

• View Profile
    • MMCPool.com
Hmmm…I must be doing something very wrong. I installed the MMC wallet and clicked on "Launch Pool Miner" - I didn't touch any of the yam config files.

BUT - looking at "user earnings" on mmcpool.com here is what I get:

0.0000 MMC Paid
0.1677 MMC Current balance
0.0846 MMC Unconfirmed
STATS
NO Connected
0.53 HPM (estimated)
0.2523 MMC Mined (last 24 hours)

In 24 hours, with 8 core of 4171HE at 3ghz and 14gb ram I've only mined .2523 MMC.

Does this sound accurate? Did I screw something up?
Thanks for your help!
Please copy-paste log from yam miner.

Offline glitchboy

• View Profile
    • MMCPool.com
Hey Everyone!
So I'm totally new at this - been mining for 30 hours on an 8 core with the MMCPool, with AMD 4171HE 3ghz and 14gb ram. Using yam.

So far I'm not seeing any coins in memorycoin wallet.

Is this normal?

You are being paid for every 0.5 MMC you mine. So you should have gotten something already. I suggest that you check the UUID of the your wallet address and verify it is the same in the yam config. You can also go to http://mmcpool.com/en and enter your wallet UUID and see how much you have been mining.
Exactly!

Offline trident50

• View Profile
Hmmm…I must be doing something very wrong. I installed the MMC wallet and clicked on "Launch Pool Miner" - I didn't touch any of the yam config files.

BUT - looking at "user earnings" on mmcpool.com here is what I get:

0.0000 MMC Paid
0.1677 MMC Current balance
0.0846 MMC Unconfirmed
STATS
NO Connected
0.53 HPM (estimated)
0.2523 MMC Mined (last 24 hours)

In 24 hours, with 8 core of 4171HE at 3ghz and 14gb ram I've only mined .2523 MMC.

Does this sound accurate? Did I screw something up?
Thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 05:17:44 pm by trident50 »

emre

Hey Everyone!
So I'm totally new at this - been mining for 30 hours on an 8 core with the MMCPool, with AMD 4171HE 3ghz and 14gb ram. Using yam.

Is this normal?

yes, newly mined blocks will be confirmed after 8 hours.

for you to see the mined coins in your wallet, you have to wait the found blocks to be confirmed. after your confirmed total balance reaches 0.5 MMC you will be paid by the pool.

Offline COOLBGT

• View Profile
Hey Everyone!

Is this normal?

You are being paid for every 0.5 MMC you mine. So you should have gotten something already. I suggest that you check the UUID of the your wallet address and verify it is the same in the yam config. You can also go to http://mmcpool.com/en and enter your wallet UUID and see how much you have been mining.

Offline trident50

• View Profile
Hey Everyone!

Is this normal?

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
That can be expensive downtime when you are paying for those servers.  I see your issue.

I will try that pool and see how it goes. I am also checking up on my servers (I work for the cloud company :D) from time to time and the HPM on the miners has not dropped. It is just that when the connection fails, it reconnects for about 30-40 seconds, during which you are just not mining and not sending shares, so the HPM reported by the pool drops.
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline COOLBGT

• View Profile
I will try that pool and see how it goes. I am also checking up on my servers (I work for the cloud company :D) from time to time and the HPM on the miners has not dropped. It is just that when the connection fails, it reconnects for about 30-40 seconds, during which you are just not mining and not sending shares, so the HPM reported by the pool drops.