Author Topic: [ANN] MMCPool.com - GPU,CPU(yam) - The Awesomest Pool!  (Read 194066 times)

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
I updated the SPM -> HPM formula. The pool shows real HPM from now on.

I'll ask 1GH to update their formula.

Nice but this brings me to the original point.

Over the last 24hrs I have stayed between 4000-6000 hpm continously however the 24hr earnings is beyond possibility I would say.

I dont see how the pool could have averaged at 33% expected rate.

HPM (estimated) 4623.20
1640.0249 MMC Mined (last 24 hours)

Even using 0.00006961 DIFF daily expected rate should be 3600 MMC and over last 24hrs we have average roughly around 0.00007500 DIFF which at expected daily rate would return 4358 MMC.

These earnings are 50-66% less than expected, is the pool really running this bad ? Seems unreal as if there is seriously issues with the pool even though Ive had <1% rejects consistently and a consistent stable spm to the pool.

Offline glitchboy

• View Profile
    • MMCPool.com
I updated the SPM -> HPM formula. The pool shows real HPM from now on.

I'll ask 1GH to update their formula.
MMCPool.com - MemoryCoin 2.0 Pool

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Have a look, something seems terribly wrong with the percentage per block.

http://mmcpool.com/en/user?wallet=MN1poSsTRKf4kgJ5UxyJfsYbyBqEg3zdrH

Yup the last 2 blocks looked closer to expected per block compared to pool hashrate.

This network hashrate graph is useless though: http://s4l1h.github.io/mmc/

Just looking at my hpm share percentage on mmcpool and my hpm share percentage on mmc.1gh pool the network hashrate is much closer if not above 100 000 hpm right now while that network hashrate graph shows declining hashrate below 50 000 hpm.

Basicly I am trying to make sense of expected returns within a difficulty adjustment range which should be possible to calculate however all available calculations is by far wrong and none of them resemble my personal results thus making MMC mining alot less attractive than the calculators/network hashrate graphs suggest.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Right now I am at a minimum sending 33% of mmcpool.com submitted shares for each block but each block payout is no more than 12% shares for me.
What? For 33% your hashrate should be at least 7000-8000.

What is your wallet address?

Right now sending much less to mmcpool but here is my wallet address : MN1poSsTRKf4kgJ5UxyJfsYbyBqEg3zdrH

Have a look, something seems terribly wrong with the percentage per block.

Offline glitchboy

• View Profile
    • MMCPool.com
Right now I am at a minimum sending 33% of mmcpool.com submitted shares for each block but each block payout is no more than 12% shares for me.
What? For 33% your hashrate should be at least 7000-8000.

What is your wallet address?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 01:09:36 pm by glitchboy »

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
So there seems to be something really stuffed with share percentages that doesnt add up at all.

I notice the same on 1gh.com

This is really messed up, I compared the top 50 displayed hashrates. Wether that is correct or incorrect shouldn't matter since I am comparing all the displayed hashrates along with my displayed hashrate on mmcpool.com

I am assuming everyone is showing these same low percentage shares per block which makes me wonder where is the additional percentages ie. For my own stats I am losing out on 20-23% of shares each block.

Something isn't right, there is effectively 20-23% of MMC taken from each block according to these details and the pool fee is suppose to be 3.5%

Please explain this.

Offline luckye

• View Profile

Yvg, good work guy as always!
It works for me but it allocate 1Gb memory per thread so in my scenario (24 thread, 12gb) I can only start 8 thread option and gives me less performace that the 24 threads old miner version.
Is there any chance to set 3 threads work on the same 1gb memory blocks?
I think I can get an huge performance increase if it is possible.
Thanks anyway for awesome work!

I had the same problem...disable Ht, av=2 and 11 threads ;)

Windows os?  How many hpm?

I'm using win8 pro with a dual xeon 5670 with 12gb of ram, i'm getting 14,6 hpm

Offline Djemi

• View Profile

It works for me but it allocate 1Gb memory per thread so in my scenario (24 thread, 12gb) I can only start 8 thread option and gives me less performace that the 24 threads old miner version.

Windows os?  How many hpm?

Offline luckye

• View Profile

Offline agran

• View Profile
MMC: MEKdGj95hNjuYn8xiw4iz1iQUQGA47UBMB | BTC: 1agran1xQ4Nwiqv1qegBDF6kqZdfESMUG

Offline glitchboy

• View Profile
    • MMCPool.com

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Any specific reason you disabled hyper-threading on that cpu ? You are losing out on some freebee hpm by disabling it.

The i5-2500k doesn't really support HT.

Doh, didnt read the I5 part, thats what happens when you speed read important details haha.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Any specific reason you disabled hyper-threading on that cpu ? You are losing out on some freebee hpm by disabling it.

The i5-2500k doesn't really support HT.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile