Author Topic: Did anyone have a script coded for..  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
thanks both

i tried jcalfees suggestion (because i can*t code myself)

i found

"execute script "

in the wallet. so i created a *.txt file and put something into like "transfer 1 BTS shentist someonelse"

i am pretty sure i did everything wrong!?

Offline jamesc

i am looking for a script to automated transfer x assets to x accounts with x memo

something to get via a .txt file would be good. Did someone has something like this?

so in the .txt will be something like "shentist;100 BTS; welcome" and this for x accounts.
Check - - help. There's a command line option to read commands from a file.   I've never used it so I have no idea if it will work or not. It may be possible to open the wallet and make transfers from a text file.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
i am looking for a script to automated transfer x assets to x accounts with x memo

something to get via a .txt file would be good. Did someone has something like this?

so in the .txt will be something like "shentist;100 BTS; welcome" and this for x accounts.
This is similar to what my sharedrop script is doing. Though my sharedrop script is CONSTRUCTING a transaction that withdraws X amount of an asset and distributes X/N amount ot N newly generated addresses. However, it DOES NOT support memo at the current stage, yet!

https://github.com/xeroc/bitshares-pytools/blob/master/sharedrop/sharedrop.py
The required python package python-bitsharestools
https://github.com/xeroc/python-bitsharestools
does the construction and signing of the transaction

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist