Author Topic: Hangout every Friday @ 10am EST/STD  (Read 278181 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
That was the only effective marketing we got from the AGS funds.  Chinese marketing was way more successful than anyone else's.

cool...what's the state of BTS in China? any relatively succinct summaries available?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
What happened to Chinese funding?  Thought that was provided indefinitely.  Is that still available in emergency uses? Why the need for vc funding

What was this?
I remember they gave(from AGS fund) BO SHEN 400 btc for Chinese marketing purpose.
Is there still something left?
and i also want to know how BO used this fund.

That was the only effective marketing we got from the AGS funds.  Chinese marketing was way more successful than anyone else's.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
What happened to Chinese funding?  Thought that was provided indefinitely.  Is that still available in emergency uses? Why the need for vc funding

What was this?
I remember they gave(from AGS fund) BO SHEN 400 btc for Chinese marketing purpose.

wow, that's quite a hefty capital injection...where were the terms? purely for marketing in China? Any expectation of ROI? i'd also love to see how the funds were spent, but is that public knowledge, or was this a private deal?

Offline Krills

• View Profile

What was this?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 01:03:54 pm by Krills »

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile

What was this?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Will the upcoming Bitshares 2.0 websockets wallet include all the features of the current CCEDK and Bit-X websites?
ie: Trading, SWIFT fiat deposits, withdrawals, set recurring and scheduled payments, transaction history and set Nanocard funding priorities
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline topcandle

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Would Cryptonomex be able to use intros to VCs, banks, or fintech startups?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline cylonmaker2053

• View Profile
Not a question, but a thought I'd like to keep expressing to the group:

BTS has a winning core value proposition of being the first/best p2p asset exchange, and that the 2.0 upgrade seems to bolster that core value by upgrading the tech infrastructure.

There are a lot of ideas floating around this forum about tangential ventures using the blockchain. those are great for the long run, but the near term battle will be won by making our core business as awesome as possible, super easy to use, and compelling for all sorts of customers to start using the system. what would kill this business is if we diluted the core biz and let someone else dominate that potentially multi-trillion-dollar market. how long before some offshore hedge fund realizes this and pumps $50M into designing a superior p2p asset exchange?

Offline fuzzy

Questions:

1. who will be owner of bitshares.org?
2. who will get the referrals for the bitshares.org wallet?

this are point not discussed and addressed as far as i am aware of.
to be clear "will cryptonomex take this or will it be property of BTS community?"

This is a good question. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline topcandle

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Questions:

1. who will be owner of bitshares.org?
2. who will get the referrals for the bitshares.org wallet?

this are point not discussed and addressed as far as i am aware of.
to be clear "will cryptonomex take this or will it be property of BTS community?"

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
how can we check if someone registered under us as referral? is this recorded on the blockchain? split to registrar & marketer?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Stan,

After BitShares/Cryptonomex/Graphene ends the Fed and the banksters are rounded up and given trials then sentenced to lengthy terms as Satoshi Nakamoto begins panic selling once he realizes everyone went with BitShares instead of the dominant black market currency (as people have throughout history once their fiat currency collapses) thereby signalling teh end of bitcoin ... what's next?

I'm suspicious of water, so teh BitShares Island is out of the question. What other BitShares resorts will be available at that time?

Do you have brochures or memes ... or should I get started on that?

Ohhhh, that sounds interesting.  Exotic BitShares resorts, retreats and world headquarters locations.  :)

You could always buy a castle in estonia and then host bitshares conferences there. :P

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Questions for BM ordered by importance:

1. You said that "BTS as collateral does create demand but is equal in opposite demand". What do you mean by ""is equal in opposite demand"? AKA: What is backing / collateralizing BitAssets in BitShares 2.0?

2. What kind of customer are we targeting with the fee structure (20/4 cents)? Traders? Financial product consumers? Remittance and e-commerce?

3. Assume there is a wallet provider, a POS service provider and a merchant. Who gets the referral rewards of a customer's tx?
:)