Author Topic: Blackwavelabs is rising and I am falling  (Read 5387 times)

chryspano

Thanks god, blackwavelabs got their votes taken away a few weeks ago. Took 3 months.

For most goverments it takes 4 years... :D

Canada is about to have our Federal elections on October 19. The country is so divided the vote is split almost identical between three parties. We are going to end up with a minority government after having a conservative government for 11 years with the last 4 years where they had a majority. I think that is likely going to end Oct 19.

It would be great if we could remove government when they start doing things that were contrary to their campaign promises.

We are so lucky to have that power in our own governance here.. albeit we are still improving it.

+5% +5% +5%

In the meantime, we have elections in Greece too in one week, the last two goverments both lied about their campaign promises, after the elections my guess is that they will form a "strong coalition" goverment so that they can stay in power for 4 years uninterrupted. The beauty of the curent "voting" system....You lie once and then you govern for 4 years.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Thanks god, blackwavelabs got their votes taken away a few weeks ago. Took 3 months.

Canada is about to have our Federal elections on October 19. The country is so divided the vote is split almost identical between three parties. We are going to end up with a minority government after having a conservative government for 11 years with the last 4 years where they had a majority. I think that is likely going to end Oct 19.

It would be great if we could remove government when they start doing things that were contrary to their campaign promises.

We are so lucky to have that power in our own governance here.. albeit we are still improving it.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

38PTSWarrior

Hey, positive attitude! Wish you a good morning :-)

chryspano

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

Ok, please give me some talking time on your channel fuzzy.

Offline fuzzy

Thanks for reminding me, got caught up in unnecessary entanglements!

It gets tough...

I'd still love to do a hangout with you if you ever change your mind.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

Thanks for reminding me, got caught up in unnecessary entanglements!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
only 41 places to get in....

PS Don't compare your self with others!

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Me personally, no. I only have a old netbook and cannot open it.

my question was in general, not directed to you :)

38PTSWarrior

I could but I would not have enough power for regenerating -10000 transaction keys.

38PTSWarrior

Me personally, no. I only have a old netbook and cannot open it.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Yesterday the stand by delegate of blackwavelabs got voted up, even the delegate runs version 0.4 or so and never did anything of value for bitshares. Now it gets voted down as it should.

correct me if I'm wrong, but do you import/export your votes with a wallet backup? maybe someone did it

38PTSWarrior

Yesterday the stand by delegate of blackwavelabs got voted up, even the delegate runs version 0.4 or so and never did anything of value for bitshares. Now it gets voted down as it should.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

38PTSWarrior

Going down now, thank you voters!

38PTSWarrior

..then they fight you...
I got millions of legions behind me, sparta invented the ROSTER hehe

http://bitsharesblocks.com/delegates
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 03:10:20 pm by 38PTSWarrior »