Author Topic: Developer Hangout with Bytemaster -May 15, 2015 [01:07:19]  (Read 3086 times)

Offline fuzzy

I personally love your smartass comments/images...

Dude, what's really cool is, we'll be laughing and drinking BitShares Kool-Aid together one day IRL ... and you won't even know it!  :P

I'd love that.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Tuck Fheman

Dude, what's really cool is, we'll be laughing and drinking BitShares Kool-Aid together one day IRL ... and you won't even know it!  :P

Offline fuzzy

Yes, I can see how your kool-aid image helps show the integrity that cryptocurrency deserves too.  Just sayin'

lulz

Your comment pretty much sums up why I post images like the above in the first place. If you aren't drinking the Kool-Aid, your opinions aren't usually welcome. Just sayin'

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
Only just listened to this and I particularly appreciated the comments on yield and potential ability of privatised bitAssets to incorporate it if desired.
I agree that shorts should all pay the same rate - all of my yield suggestions in the last month or two have revolved around this core principle.
Not convinced yet they need to be set by the issuer rather than the market, as I've shown ways the market can do this - but I'll take that up elsewhere.
Thanks.

Tuck Fheman

Yes, I can see how your kool-aid image helps show the integrity that cryptocurrency deserves too.  Just sayin'

lulz

Your comment pretty much sums up why I post images like the above in the first place. If you aren't drinking the Kool-Aid, your opinions aren't usually welcome. Just sayin'

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 03:29:15 am by Tuck Fheman »

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
It gives the wrong impression to those listening who are new to cryptocurrency. Some of the more skeptical people think cryptocurrency is nothing but a scam and we're all scammers in some giant online ponzi scheme. Just sayin'.

Tuck Fheman

It's good that there's no one laughing in the background while Dan's talking, like last week.  :-\

It gives the wrong impression to those listening who are new to cryptocurrency. Some of the more skeptical people think cryptocurrency is nothing but a scam and we're all scammers in some giant online ponzi scheme. Just sayin'.

I was happy to hear Dan discuss the new delegate system and the referral system once more.

Now just keep Stan off the lawnmower while Dan talks and we're all good.  :P

(image deleted so people can attack me personally instead of addressing my concerns directly. see the image acts as a barrier. you attacked the image instead of addressing my concerns. image removed, so now attack me, instead of addressing my concerns. Ahhh, internet.)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 06:44:23 pm by Tuck Fheman »