Author Topic: Please Vote out Yubini and Vote in Chronos!  (Read 2734 times)

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
This thread gives some details about what's going on with these bad delegates (in case you don't know what this is about, and you don't want to blindly follow bytemaster's request).
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
first income of 100% delegate is BTS rather than usd,  how much usd all 100% delegates can gain is determined by price of bts  and how many 100% delegates . and in my opinion, price of bts is more important than quantity of 100% delegates.
so we increase one delegate,but this action make many bts holder think they lost sense of participation ,btser cannot control it , they would lose  some confidence to bts. if it make price of bts drop , all 100% delegates `s income would decrease though increase one delegate.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:56:43 pm by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
voted for chronos. yunbi is -1 :)

Offline bytemaster

I could be much more helpful with this if short collateral could vote, unfortunately.
Soon...
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I could be much more helpful with this if short collateral could vote, unfortunately.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
go to delegates on GUI with the account you want to vote! Then click on the right thumb icon once for each delegate you want to get voted in! After this you have to go to your current account Details page and then under the tabs click on voting tab .. there you should find a button on top right .. when you will click this button,  the delegates you have thumbed up before, will get votes ( BTS ) from this account!...

Will post a short img how to asap ... 
Hope this helps
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:16:44 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
Is there a ELI5 on all the different ways to vote?
I'm not sure what all the thumbs up and thumbs down mean, and what 'As my Delegates Recommend' means when sending a transaction.

To vote, the client needs to be made aware of which delegates you wish to vote for and then a transaction must be made (to yourself) for the vote to be counted.
Using the console:
Open the client and enter password.
Go to top right of the window and click the drop down arrow next to your account name.
Click advanced.
Click console (top left).
To approve the delegate "Chronos", type "approve chronos 1" and press enter.
The console should read-out a message
>> approve chronos 1

{
  "index": ###,
  "name": "chronos",
  "approval": 1,
  "custom_data": {}
}

Is there an easier way to do this?
I've tried using the thumbs up/down before but I've never been able to tell if it actually voted correctly.
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline bytemaster

A small number of votes can sway this, just 0.4% or less.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.