Author Topic: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached  (Read 46554 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
April 29:
I am very confident that the moment when that guy panic sold on polo was the bottom.

Watch the recovery happen now.

And on attempt #47 Ander correctly predicted the bottom!

Lol.

This is the best moment in history, past or future, to buy BTS.  That will ever occur. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
if the next days the price goes up at least another 100% from current prices (market cap right now$19millions) then it's ok....
If the next days the price will tank hard then we can be quite confident we will see bm on TV

Offline Ander

• View Profile
It wasn't luck, maybe faith combined with (or born from) research, but definitely not luck. BTS was rage/panic sold well below what I (and apparently others) considered it was worth, so I (and others) bought all I could once it dipped under 2k and all the way up.

No luck. No insider info. Just following the post, listening to the hangouts, feeling the flow and making the proper decisions.

Yup.  Understanding of BTS potential + Technical Analysis.

Go back a few weeks and see how much fear and anger there was here in April.

"This project died in march".  Hah.

Read the "ALL TIME LOW" thread in trading discussion.

The price was pushed down way too far.  Its STILL down way too far.  We should be bare minimum .1 CNY imo.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

I know everyone is excited about this and I agree that it is great news.  The price action before this announcement is very fishy.  Granted I'm happy for you guys who got in before the rise, but unless you were in the know it was all luck.

I'm having a hard time understanding how you came to the above opinion, unless you're not following the forum/dev hangouts as much as those of us that were buying since it dipped under 2k.

It wasn't luck, maybe faith combined with (or born from) research, but definitely not luck. BTS was rage/panic sold well below what I (and apparently others) considered it was worth, so I (and others) bought all I could once it dipped under 2k and all the way up.

No luck. No insider info. Just following the post, listening to the hangouts, feeling the flow and making the proper decisions.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Is BitShares on the verge of having crossed the Trough of Disillusionment?

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Going up 100% right before a large announcement is a potential crime.  Going down 50% before a negative announcement is a potential crime.  If the people who are integrating BTS with their exchange were the buyers or they relayed information to other people were buying that is definitely a crime.  Not saying I agree with securities laws, but they are laws and can reach beyond registered securities.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline testz

You guys are the reason I never sold and kept buying.  :)  Maybe that's insider info? Special thanks to Yin and Yang (Newmine and BTC Jesus2.0)!

Same, and yes, if you never sold and keep buying - it's crime by nature.  :)

Offline canucklehead

• View Profile
So VTC going up 900% is okay, but BTS going up 100% is a potential crime? For the first time in 6 months my BTS investment is now positive. My trip to Whistler this weekend will be very relaxing. Thanks BTS COMMUNITY! You guys are the reason I never sold and kept buying.  :)  Maybe that's insider info? Special thanks to Yin and Yang (Newmine and BTC Jesus2.0)! 

Offline Ander

• View Profile
A big rally before a news announcement is going to draw unwanted and negative attention, especially if we dump in the next couple days.  Its the definition of insider trading and if this kind of stuff continues we will have regulators (SEC, consumer protection, FBI) down are throats in no time.

In a totally free and unregulated market like bitcoin and BitShares, nothing is illegal.  it is survival of the fittest.

Like in nature.

Life ain't fair.

Thats the way it should be.  Insider trading laws are bogus anyways.  The more insider trading any market can get, the better.  The more information disseminated through price action the better.   I fully expect everyone to act on the information they have.  If everyone does this, markets will reflect actual value far quicker and more honestly.  Fraud would show itself sooner and fewer people would get hurt.

Insider trading, like money laundering and not wearing seat belts,  are all victimless crimes that protect no one.

I'm very excited about this news!  Should I wait for more people to hear about it before I buy, so its fair?  Those closest to the key information have every right to the advantage it gives.

For those of us who read the info on a public forum, and buy right away, its definitely not insider trading.  At this point its public domain.

Xeldal

A big rally before a news announcement is going to draw unwanted and negative attention, especially if we dump in the next couple days.  Its the definition of insider trading and if this kind of stuff continues we will have regulators (SEC, consumer protection, FBI) down are throats in no time.

In a totally free and unregulated market like bitcoin and BitShares, nothing is illegal.  it is survival of the fittest.

Like in nature.

Life ain't fair.

Thats the way it should be.  Insider trading laws are bogus anyways.  The more insider trading any market can get, the better.  The more information disseminated through price action the better.   I fully expect everyone to act on the information they have.  If everyone does this, markets will reflect actual value far quicker and more honestly.  Fraud would show itself sooner and fewer people would get hurt.

Insider trading, like money laundering and not wearing seat belts,  are all victimless crimes that protect no one.

I'm very excited about this news!  Should I wait for more people to hear about it before I buy, so its fair?  Those closest to the key information have every right to the advantage it gives.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
This community has thought bts was cheap and should rally when the market cap was at 50 mil, 40mil, 30mil, 20 mil, 10 mil.  Hundreds of thousands  of dollars was being done each day for the last week.  That crushes the average volume. I highly doubt the buyer(s) was someone in this community waiting on a MACD crossover

OBVIOUS...

::)

At least a bit of the volume was me waiting on a MACD crossover. :) 

I bet a lot of the volume was btc38 whales buying the MACD crossover.

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
it s happening,patience,patience,patience with BitShares... ;D ;D