Author Topic: Corona Endorses Bitshares Technology And Invites The Bitshares Community To Join  (Read 10169 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
IMO SCAM 

It would be be great if some of the dev team of corona for example Mike Doty or Stas Oskin would approve his participation .. thx

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/384ga9/scamtoshi_warning_corona_dapp_development_network/crso7l4

Crypti is a real project and we consist of honest people. :)

Welcome Max, yes pls don't see this as an offense to your community!
I'm not claminung something shady on your side! I just noticed that 2 Devs mentioned on Corona site also working in your team!
So maybet they would be able to bring light into the dark here :) and they would be able to confirm that they are also participating on CORONA network..

Pls excuse if it sounds like i mentioned crypti.me in same line .. that was not my intend!
BTW- @Max, you're german also, right?  Moinsen   :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:55:21 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
IMO SCAM 

It would be be great if some of the dev team of corona for example Mike Doty or Stas Oskin would approve his participation .. thx

Did you mean the dev team of Crypti authenticating someones' participation. I'm sorry, not clear on the suggestion.

Nope i'm just saying the 2 of the devs mentioned on corona site also working for crypti.me ... ! So they could approve, their work for corona!

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
> Hybrid Proof of Participation

sounds like something Josh Garza of Paycoin would make up.  ::)

Offline td services

• View Profile
IMO SCAM 

Did you mean the dev team of Crypti authenticating someones' participation. I'm sorry, not clear on the suggestion.

Offline Crypti_Max

• View Profile
IMO SCAM 

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/384ga9/scamtoshi_warning_corona_dapp_development_network/crso7l4

Crypti is a real project and we consist of honest people. :)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Can somebody please explain the increasing frequency of positive development announcements?

We are going into labor.

Haha! This ^^
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline nicejeans

IMO SCAM - skype contact blocked!

Platforms and Organizations
we support

BitShares...

How?

+5% good research.
Operation Onramp

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
IMO SCAM 

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:20:49 am by cass »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:09:26 am by cass »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Stats oskin ... Dev for corona.. is also working for getgems.org like it seems through a img search via google! So we could proof this easily of he is really on this project ... worth a try?

Offline nicejeans

Yes, absolutely seems like a scam to me. Especially their methods of advertising in nearly every applicable crypto forum/subreddit. Social hacking, they try to make crypto users feel good about their particular crypto especially in this bearish phase.
Operation Onramp

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
thanks for reporting  +5% .. have to investigate
Be careful!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:44:10 am by cass »