Other > OpenLedger

Cheap BitUSD for sale on CCEDK for USD $1.01 per BitUSD

(1/13) > >>

bytemaster:

--- Quote from: bitsharesblog.com on June 09, 2015, 08:14:22 am ---
--- Quote from: bytemaster on June 05, 2015, 07:46:28 pm ---For the record, what CCEDK is doing today is not the major news that I alluded to a week ago, but it is related.

--- End quote ---
To grasp more of the full picture, how does this relate to the major news?

--- End quote ---

There is more news to come over the weeks/months ahead.

mint chocolate chip:

--- Quote from: bytemaster on June 05, 2015, 07:46:28 pm ---For the record, what CCEDK is doing today is not the major news that I alluded to a week ago, but it is related.

--- End quote ---
To grasp more of the full picture, how does this relate to the major news?

karnal:
Sounds good, I'll pm you during this week. Case in point... traveling atm :)

openledger:

--- Quote from: karnal on June 06, 2015, 06:40:44 pm ---
----

Welcome ccedk!

Any chance you guys can up the limit on residence papers from 3 months to 6 months?

Some of us live rather nomadic lifes ;)

--- End quote ---

Thank you @karnal

Just try to give me your most updated info, and anything else that might make up for that, and then we take it from there. If it would not be sufficient I am confident we will find a way, I am full of solutions ;) :)

karnal:

--- Quote from: ccedk on June 06, 2015, 06:27:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: liondani on June 06, 2015, 06:12:25 pm ---I don't see a BTS/BTC market, am I missing something?

--- End quote ---

No, you are right. I think you need to take this up with @bytemaster, and if the interest is big enough it is no problem to add, Bytemaster has a good point when not introducing too many pairs to begin with, so it is open for discussion. I am a very flexible guy as long a I feel all pairs will be full of traffic from now on. That is partly you guys who will need to support that, and i will make sure all users get a solid experience always ready to help an assist, and ready to adjust when needed.

--- End quote ---

+5% for BTS/BTC. Good competition w/ Poloniex.

----
Welcome ccedk!

Any chance you guys can up the limit on residence papers from 3 months to 6 months?

Some of us live rather nomadic lifes ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version