Other > OpenLedger

USD, EUR and CNY Gateway created on CCEDK.com

(1/12) > >>

Digital Lucifer:
https://twitter.com/BitShares_Luci/status/1422320235680460816?s=20

Small CMS with nothing but forms to complain on ecosystem of BitShares and its participants -->> Coming up next.

Stop corruption, stop scammers, preserve REAL value.

Chee®s

Pauly:

--- Quote from: edward freeman on May 19, 2017, 06:57:36 am ---Hello Everyone,

I'm happy to Congratulate Ronny Boesing and everyone contributing in their way to the Big Success that is the, OpenLedger Eco System of Blockchains :)...
The Sky is truly the limit... 
I would say...  OpenLedger is limitless in opportunity it may extend to any human being residing on this planet...
I personally have been waiting patiently as plans within plan come to pass...  and look at what we all have created together so far...
I love BTS, BTC, OBITS, ICOO, MUSE, HEAT etal...
I am so enthusiastic about the future of OpenLedger...
Lets all have lots of fun on the journey...
I Love OpenLedger...

Edward
honest-money

--- End quote ---

This didn't age well.. there honest-money...  OpenLedger turned out to be vapor well promoted by the very best amongst BTS... for years.
Stol'd it all.
"contact us about getting your coin"...then.  "nah nevermind". freezing withdrawals.

It wouldn't be as egregious if Ronny Boesing wasn't still around promoting a lot of other vapor... while not suffering any of the "normal" financial burdens (Garza, Ryan Kennedy, Karpelès) for stealing people's money....
https://twitter.com/boesingronny

edward freeman:
Hello Everyone,

I'm happy to Congratulate Ronny Boesing and everyone contributing in their way to the Big Success that is the, OpenLedger Eco System of Blockchains :)...
The Sky is truly the limit... 
I would say...  OpenLedger is limitless in opportunity it may extend to any human being residing on this planet...
I personally have been waiting patiently as plans within plan come to pass...  and look at what we all have created together so far...
I love BTS, BTC, OBITS, ICOO, MUSE, HEAT etal...
I am so enthusiastic about the future of OpenLedger...
Lets all have lots of fun on the journey...
I Love OpenLedger...

Edward
honest-money

Brekyrself:
ccedk

A user on the openledger troll box is saying they have been trying to register for FIAT since September 5th with no luck.  They also mentioned emailing  ronny@ccedk.com with no reply.  Anything to help this user?

openledger:

--- Quote from: btswolf on October 27, 2015, 11:55:58 pm ---I'm not a daytrader so I'm not able to participate in Exchange actions to bring more volume.
But I'm willing to support the ecosystem by redirecting a part of my monthly FIAT savings into Pegged Assets like BitUSD/BitEUR etc.

Example process:
I send every month FIAT to CCEDK Account. (manually)
Exchange automatically converts my FIAT to BitEUR with a max predefined spread e.g. 1%.
BitEUR is automatically send to my own cryptosavings account.

If this process is highly automated you definitly got me and finally I can support the ecosys with just a classic FIAT transaction.

--- End quote ---

It will be possible in a few days to prepare a deposit and withdrawal request directly on Openledger platform, once amount is received in bank, based on your rq it will be added to account name specified by you in the crypto value equivalent to your fiat deposit minus 3%

when you withdraw crypto value, you will be asked to enter your bank details and you will receive fiat minus 3%

This is the percentage for the time being untill we have equal amounts of crypto available, and still provided there are equivalent amounts of crypto to fiat and vice versa.

The intention is furthermore, once a month, after an initial three months to add 50% of whatever amount from deposit fees is available on account specially made for deposits and withdrawals to an account called ccedk.bits.

bottom line is we plan on taking 1,5% at CCEDK for the fiat gateway, and what is left will be left on an account for all to see and added to a special asset connected to OpenLedger called OBITS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version