Author Topic: Why aren't the Chinese flooding cash into Bitshares?  (Read 3948 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
When I was holding Ethereum everyone complained about Ethereum and that's why I sold. When I bought into Bitshares everyone complains about Bithsares. I don't see the difference.

Wouldnt Bitshares be a good candidate to promote other than those random no use shit coins?
For sure .. do you speak Mandarin?
We do have a large Chinese community as well .. but it seems most of them have lost patience and left ..

Step back and do a read up and google on Bitshares as if you don't know anything about it. Reputation is devastated and there is a number of people not only "not liking" but straight away "hating" bitshares. I can imagine this will be the same in the mandarin part of the I-net, if not even worse - given the venom spiten around until some months ago from some chinese accounts. This is of course a concern for the literate investor (and for a reason) even though he maybe still comes here and gets a different impression.

not everyone complain ethereum .
also , you should sold according to the price/profit/lost/capital activity,  not according to what people said .

buy low and sell high is the key .
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:52:36 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
When I was holding Ethereum everyone complained about Ethereum and that's why I sold. When I bought into Bitshares everyone complains about Bithsares. I don't see the difference.

Wouldnt Bitshares be a good candidate to promote other than those random no use shit coins?
We do have a large Chinese community as well .. but it seems most of them have lost patience and left ..

Step back and do a read up and google on Bitshares as if you don't know anything about it. Reputation is devastated and there is a number of people not only "not liking" but straight away "hating" bitshares. I can imagine this will be the same in the mandarin part of the I-net, if not even worse - given the venom spiten around until some months ago from some chinese accounts. This is of course a concern for the literate investor (and for a reason) even though he maybe still comes here and gets a different impression.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
Could you elaborate more on what you mean by "capital friendly" please? What would make BitShares more capital friendly?
at least, never say this again:"you are free, you can sell your share if you don't satisfied."

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Bts is super unfriendly to shareholders... Sure it may have more features, but those features have come with a pretty large price tag.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Could you elaborate more on what you mean by "capital friendly" please? What would make BitShares more capital friendly?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

bitcoin's reputation was bad , until capital come in and convince people that's good .
many bitcoin promoter now was bitcoin haters . Capital finally convinced them otherwise .

If bitshares price rise 20X , no one even care about who BM is or what he has done .
Most coins on coinmarketcap in the top 20 had a bad rep at once .

So the real question is , is the coin capital friendly ? 
If Bitcoin wasn't paying for the miners , but paying to the core developers , Bitcoin may have more function than it is today , but it will have a much smaller marketcap . Because capitals couldn't fairly participate in the system by the amount of capital they're willing to risk in that model .
yes you are right, what I have learned from BTS is that capital friendly is so important  than I thought.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

bitcoin's reputation was bad , until capital come in and convince people that's good .
many bitcoin promoter now was bitcoin haters . Capital finally convinced them otherwise .

If bitshares price rise 20X , no one even care about who BM is or what he has done .
Most coins on coinmarketcap in the top 20 had a bad rep at once .

So the real question is , is the coin capital friendly ? 
If Bitcoin wasn't paying for the miners , but paying to the core developers , Bitcoin may have more function than it is today , but it will have a much smaller marketcap . Because capitals couldn't fairly participate in the system by the amount of capital they're willing to risk in that model .
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 09:30:20 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline mudshark79

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
So my estimation is , BTS will rise , and the rise will be ended too early if we still dance around the same act .

:-*
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Lost patience in what we have a working decentralized exchange. we are at the Genesis of Bitshares and they have the opportunity to get in at the ground floor, Ethereum doesn't even have a Gui interface yet and they have over a 70 million dollar market cap. We are leap and bounds ahead of Ethereum . I only speak English 

I'm sure when you sell your coins on centralized exchange for BTC/fiat , no one asks you for a GUI interface . As long as it's a token that can be traded , that's good enough for capital .

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Lost patience in what we have a working decentralized exchange. we are at the Genesis of Bitshares and they have the opportunity to get in at the ground floor, Ethereum doesn't even have a Gui interface yet and they have over a 70 million dollar market cap. We are leap and bounds ahead of Ethereum . I only speak English 

ethereum has a gui since some time now. http://favs.pw/ethereum-how-to-use-the-mist-browser/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 03:27:02 pm by fav »

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

I think the price of BTS will rise . New capitals are coming in , and they didn't know how BTS operates .
And I also know when it start to rise , there will be a lot of worker proposal coming out , to develop this and that , to do big things that's supposely add value to BTS , and in the end those features will add zero revenue to BTS in a considerable long future if you can follow the pattern .

And the capital will feel the random selling pressure out of the blue and and start to understand how BTS operates .

So my estimation is , BTS will rise , and the rise will be ended too early if we still dance around the same act .

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
looks like every shit coin in town has a larger market cap than Bitshares right now. Most of those coins are being flooded with cash by Chinese investors. Bitshares since I have bought mine in the past 4 months haven't seen any surge in price. Wouldnt Bitshares be a good candidate to promote other than those random no use shit coins?