Author Topic: referral - lifetime member - in 2.0 genesis  (Read 1590 times)

Offline ozvic

• View Profile
  • BitShares: trev
I would like to ask the same thing.

Would it be possible to have the lifetime member as "trev" rather than "delegate.trev"?

Or is it possible to transfer the name over with the new system, thereby no big deal?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Anyone that participated in the original referral program and converted at least 1 user to create an account prior to June 8th will get a free lifetime membership when we do the upgrade.

Cool, hopefully it includes myself (nethyb) for the initial couple of months of minebitshares referrals ...

https://faucet.bitshares.org/refscoreboard you can check if your ID's on the list

Thanks, but when I setup the initial referrals I used the my delegate www.minebitshares-com (top referrer) rather than my actual trading username nethyb, and have since passed on the delegate to datasecuritynode in his endeavours to take the pool to the next level.

Maybe BM and the team can see their way to providing an honoury lifetime membership to us both, considering we brought in the most referrals  in the old system ;)

I noticed in the recent oct5-genesis.json my BTS account (nethyb) is not listed as a lifetime member.

Code: [Select]
{
      "name": "nethyb",
      "owner_key": "BTS6LntkCfDLvwPrr13az5kYmivVYnJrSA7pmNF9kxNFFjeMqDgE7",
      "active_key": "BTS6LntkCfDLvwPrr13az5kYmivVYnJrSA7pmNF9kxNFFjeMqDgE7",
      "is_lifetime_member": false
    },

Yet the delegate account is...

{
      "name": "www.minebitshares-com",
      "owner_key": "BTS5kg373c13N4AzGZ1TKLZzkxwc4WnGixkTEVJV3Y7GFGzVtTwui",
      "active_key": "BTS5kg373c13N4AzGZ1TKLZzkxwc4WnGixkTEVJV3Y7GFGzVtTwui",
      "is_lifetime_member": true
    }

Give the above quoted items, can we have nethyb listed as a lifetime member instead of the delegate account,  as I noticed the other pool operator for minebitshares.com has been tagged tagged as a lifetimember

{
      "name": "datasecuritynode",
      "owner_key": "BTS878w5GpLk8YXCnpKNcbm6twRuJ3Ja9kM2CFGxcic8PN6rZU2RH",
      "active_key": "BTS878w5GpLk8YXCnpKNcbm6twRuJ3Ja9kM2CFGxcic8PN6rZU2RH",
    },

Apologies for the trivial distraction as this very busy time, but calling it out now, as I imagine if it's not in the genesis now it won't make it...

thanks,

Good catch! I concur this should be corrected and remove the lifetime membership from www.minebitshares-com and place it on nethyb

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
Anyone that participated in the original referral program and converted at least 1 user to create an account prior to June 8th will get a free lifetime membership when we do the upgrade.

Cool, hopefully it includes myself (nethyb) for the initial couple of months of minebitshares referrals ...

https://faucet.bitshares.org/refscoreboard you can check if your ID's on the list

Thanks, but when I setup the initial referrals I used the my delegate www.minebitshares-com (top referrer) rather than my actual trading username nethyb, and have since passed on the delegate to datasecuritynode in his endeavours to take the pool to the next level.

Maybe BM and the team can see their way to providing an honoury lifetime membership to us both, considering we brought in the most referrals  in the old system ;)

I noticed in the recent oct5-genesis.json my BTS account (nethyb) is not listed as a lifetime member.

Code: [Select]
{
      "name": "nethyb",
      "owner_key": "BTS6LntkCfDLvwPrr13az5kYmivVYnJrSA7pmNF9kxNFFjeMqDgE7",
      "active_key": "BTS6LntkCfDLvwPrr13az5kYmivVYnJrSA7pmNF9kxNFFjeMqDgE7",
      "is_lifetime_member": false
    },

Yet the delegate account is...

{
      "name": "www.minebitshares-com",
      "owner_key": "BTS5kg373c13N4AzGZ1TKLZzkxwc4WnGixkTEVJV3Y7GFGzVtTwui",
      "active_key": "BTS5kg373c13N4AzGZ1TKLZzkxwc4WnGixkTEVJV3Y7GFGzVtTwui",
    }

Give the above quoted items, can we have nethyb listed as a lifetime member instead of the delegate account,  as I noticed the other pool operator for minebitshares.com has been tagged tagged as a lifetimember

{
      "name": "datasecuritynode",
      "owner_key": "BTS878w5GpLk8YXCnpKNcbm6twRuJ3Ja9kM2CFGxcic8PN6rZU2RH",
      "active_key": "BTS878w5GpLk8YXCnpKNcbm6twRuJ3Ja9kM2CFGxcic8PN6rZU2RH",
    },

Apologies for the trivial distraction as this very busy time, but calling it out now, as I imagine if it's not in the genesis now it won't make it...

thanks,