Other > Nanocard

Support NanoCard funding your dreams! on HeadTalker!

<< < (2/12) > >>

openledger:

--- Quote from: onceuponatime on July 01, 2015, 06:09:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: Riverhead on July 01, 2015, 06:06:17 pm ---
No name. It's like a Visa gift card you can buy at stores.

--- End quote ---

I am just hoping that it really will work at most locations world wide, as claimed. Can't wait to test it myself, or hear reports from other users around the world.

--- End quote ---

If you cannot work it any place mastercard is accepted you will definitely have to say so, as it is supposed to :)

openledger:

--- Quote from: Murderistic on July 01, 2015, 06:02:29 pm ---Got mine in the mail today!  Super excited to try it out.

It doesn't have my name on it though, was it supposed to?

It just has Bit-x.com

Could be a problem if someone wanted to ask for ID -

Thoughts?

--- End quote ---

Not sure if you know, but you can wait to activate it on CCEDK for later next week according to what I have been told i.e., or you can activate now on bit-x according to instructions in letter. be sure to keep all for activation time.

you can always ask to have card with name, it costs extra though, thats the embossed part

if someone ask for id, hmm, i did have that in my mind earlier, but think that if smaller amounts involved as a specific travel card for emgencies, then its ok right now with pin code, i would imagin.

If I was going to use it with bigger amounts I would get a card with my name on it for sure.

Rgds

Ronny

onceuponatime:

--- Quote from: Riverhead on July 01, 2015, 06:06:17 pm ---

--- End quote ---

I am just hoping that it really will work at most locations world wide, as claimed. Can't wait to test it myself, or hear reports from other users around the world.

Pheonike:

I got mine too. Just waiting to activate it on CCEDK.

Riverhead:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version