Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 886913 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
For me it seem a bot is keeping BTS at the same dollar price .. for quite a while now ..

Offline mudshark79

• View Profile
Shit just got interesting over at BTC38....

Don't think this is trend but a bump in the road. Yesterday was the same it seems.
http://k.sosobtc.com/bts_btc38.html
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:29:48 pm by mudshark79 »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
BTS really is the anti bitcoin isnt it.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Shit just got interesting over at BTC38....

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

TravelsAsia

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Rocket is fueled amd ready for liftoff on your command sirs.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

38PTSWarrior

BTS will be at 100 dollar a piece in 2024.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
BTS fully recovered from the crash and is over 800.  Hold over 800 and there is hope.

(Because I post someone will probably market dump it down 100+ sats, because someone out there hates me).

lol... I don't think so...They probably wait until I buy some bts @800 and then it will crash to 500..

No, it pretty much dropped 10% immediately after i posted, as I expected.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
BTS fully recovered from the crash and is over 800.  Hold over 800 and there is hope.

(Because I post someone will probably market dump it down 100+ sats, because someone out there hates me).

lol... I don't think so...They probably wait until I buy some bts @800 and then it will crash to 500..

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Now NXT is on fire... I wonder how long until we fall out of the top 20?

Why? That doesn't make much sense imo. It's all pumps. Guess where the volume comes from? That's right, China again.

I think the question is more like "I wonder how long ultil we get pumped?" Given the news on how the chinese markets are I wish this is a sign of more coming in. They're just pumps but hopefully they can revive the alt coin scene.

If these pumps continue until March, if we don't get one in the meanwhile, we'll get one then due to STEALTH. It's just another reason for them to pump bts.

Still, in the long run this doesn't really mean anything unless it's a sign more chinese money is coming in.

No one care about STEALTH enough to risk their money to pump it .

These are pumps, they don't care about the coins or anything else other than making money. they could just time it with stealth to get more hype and make more money out of it that's what I meant

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

Why? That doesn't make much sense imo. It's all pumps. Guess where the volume comes from? That's right, China again.

I think the question is more like "I wonder how long ultil we get pumped?" Given the news on how the chinese markets are I wish this is a sign of more coming in. They're just pumps but hopefully they can revive the alt coin scene.

If these pumps continue until March, if we don't get one in the meanwhile, we'll get one then due to STEALTH. It's just another reason for them to pump bts.

Still, in the long run this doesn't really mean anything unless it's a sign more chinese money is coming in.

别渣渣了,快上车
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Nxt, BitShares, Factom, YBcoin or whatever is called, Doge, all have most of their volume traded by the chinese. Hopefully it's a sign things are changing and gives an opportunity to whoever wants, make their money back.