Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 898245 times)

Offline kWh889

• View Profile
just noticed a lot of trolls in the Poloniex Trollbox slamming BTS, things are looking up already :)

Ah ha, it looks like the the crypto whales are being harpooned, one by one, yes, the price is copping a beating but hey you know what? I won't be suprised the next dump on bitcoin will come eventually. Will they start bashing BTC?

I think there will be a period of mass killing of the greedy shills according to what can be gauged over there at polo, the carnage is happening.

Markets are funny unpredictable creatures, and the whales and shills need the hard treatment that's coming to them.

I still have all my BTS, I just keep out of the frying pan and the fire.

I don't however pass judgement on those that have to try and navigate the choppy sea to scrape together a decent hunk of BTS to hang onto, but I think the moral of the story here is buying on margin is like trying to walk on a tightrope over the Grand Canyon with no safety harness. It's better to wait and let the price drop and take on more BTS and hold onto it.

I wished I was more tech gifted and more like a tech junkie, but as far as I am concerned, BTC is going to face some very harsh tests in the future as BTC gets more centralized with bigger and bigger mining pools to say competitive in the mining business.

As the government starts to smell out the areas where centralization is concentrating itself, the real gift of efficient decentralization will be most appreciated.

BTS is going to be sort after then after the growing pains are dealt with and centralization concerns with BTC accelerate.

At least it I can see the writing on the wall with centralization, it is coming with BTC.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Got totally destroyed. I know its my own fault but I had bought all the BTS I can, and then used them as collateral to buy more. In the last few days I was trying to raise anything possible to save it, even sold my Bitcointalk account, but it ended today.

Over 2 years in cryptocurrency and I have almost nothing in crypto left (even bitcointalk acccount). I have got a few brownie.pts in my old account (bts-habeler876) which I haven't upgraded yet (I was using GUI backup from 0.9.3 which apparently doesn't work but I haven't tried yet).

All the best guys, and maybe I will be able to earn some BTC and then buy BTS later. I know it will eventually be great but then I don't know how will I react knowing I could've had millions of those instead of 0. But I am gutted right now and can't think of anything as it seems over 2 years got wasted. Yes, I am fully responsible, I was warned so not blaming anyone else.

i feel ya - this really sucks man . .:(
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Looking through the polo order book, its ironic to see perhaps a single user with a sell order of 2.5m bts @ 0.000063 btc.  Why keep this much on an exchange when the price is no where near this point?  Are they just using the bts to put up fake buy/sell walls and try to manipulate the price?

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Sometime in 2016 ...

"Hey, remember when BitShares was at 700 sats?  Those were the days!"

"Hey, remember when BitShares was at 2400 sats?  Those were the days!"
"Hey, remember when BitShares was at 2000 sats?  Those were the days!"
"Hey, remember when BitShares was at 1600 sats?  Those were the days!"
"Hey, remember when BitShares was at 1200 sats?  Those were the days!"
"Hey, remember when BitShares was at 800 sats?  Those were the days!"

Coming next:

"Hey, remember when BitShares was at 400 sats?  Those were the days!"
"Hey, remember what BitShares was?  Those were the days!"

All jokes aside, crypto serves an important part of society - tax on greed. All you greedy bastards got fleeced.

8)

Tuck Fheman

Sometime in 2016 ...

"Hey, remember when BitShares was at 700 sats?  Those were the days!"

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Also stop margining. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I got home and I see that I got BTS at 800 with BTC that I got for selling it at 1200 earlier.  What the hell you guys. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
just noticed a lot of trolls in the Poloniex Trollbox slamming BTS, things are looking up already :)

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
wtf
agreed... wtf?

i think we need to get some of these projects on the roll, BitCash (whatsapp style), bank partnership, whatever else i dont know but we need some love!. my purchase last night (less than 24hours ago is already down 33% :(), im not selling so it just a temporary sadness but it sucks.

sorry to hear your story habeler :(

Tuck Fheman

Offline habeler

Got totally destroyed. I know its my own fault but I had bought all the BTS I can, and then used them as collateral to buy more. In the last few days I was trying to raise anything possible to save it, even sold my Bitcointalk account, but it ended today.

Over 2 years in cryptocurrency and I have almost nothing in crypto left (even bitcointalk acccount). I have got a few brownie.pts in my old account (bts-habeler876) which I haven't upgraded yet (I was using GUI backup from 0.9.3 which apparently doesn't work but I haven't tried yet).

All the best guys, and maybe I will be able to earn some BTC and then buy BTS later. I know it will eventually be great but then I don't know how will I react knowing I could've had millions of those instead of 0. But I am gutted right now and can't think of anything as it seems over 2 years got wasted. Yes, I am fully responsible, I was warned so not blaming anyone else.
1LeQTkxdpvZFU23qA22xas2zvqzTHMa48T
bts-habeler876

Tuck Fheman

Holy crap. As a BTS bagholder now, and constantly watching this space, I can only say: we're fooled. BTS is nothing but a get-rich-quick scheme for delegates, witnesses and other crew.

When the highest ranked stakeholders do not give a shit about the price (which is very very important thing), this is what happens. Shame this can kill Bitshares, it is fairly good, yet one of the buggiest softwares I ever saw. Bitshares needs more serious developers and more serious long-term holders, right now it serves only few people.

Translation ...

:P

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile
Highest ranked stakeholders have lost the most.    So much stupidity in response to emotions.

Offline btcxyzzz

• View Profile
Holy crap. As a BTS bagholder now, and constantly watching this space, I can only say: we're fooled. BTS is nothing but a get-rich-quick scheme for delegates, witnesses and other crew.

When the highest ranked stakeholders do not give a shit about the price (which is very very important thing), this is what happens. Shame this can kill Bitshares, it is fairly good, yet one of the buggiest softwares I ever saw. Bitshares needs more serious developers and more serious long-term holders, right now it serves only few people.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Relax this isn't "the bottom". :)

Oh yeah, what is "the bottom"?

Remember MemoryCoin? Oh, it was so memorable. It will play out kinda like that.