Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 886950 times)

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
The downtrend is still in effect, but might possibly break to the upside near term...

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

The Bitcoin price seems to be alive and kicking ....first in a long time...over a year?

It's because I sold most of mine into BTS thinking I could buy some back after launch.

Offline Blazin8888

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Set to explode up. Next 14 days watch BTS.

are you a poker player?

Offline Blazin8888

Set to explode up. Next 14 days watch BTS.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
The Bitcoin price seems to be alive and kicking ....first in a long time...over a year?

Gut tells me BTS is set to explode....

gut or your pocket?

PS BTW which way?

Offline Blazin8888

Gut tells me BTS is set to explode....

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
long term investors/amateur traders who are trying to protect their wealth from the wild swings in price.

IMO, don't forget to trade a few % with each price rise into an asset such as bitCNY, bitEUR, bitSILVER, etc and secure some of each gain.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I managed to get some in 2000s and will increase again if it either gets down to 1800s, or if it goes up and breaks downtrend line as werneo posted.  Got some more money in from stocks.  This feels way better than trying to margin long it. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline werneo

• View Profile
So Werneo youll be buying again once we break the upper line on that downtrend?  Thats a good plan.

exactly. I don't have any idea when the true rise in the value of bts will occur. But right now over at poloniex, bts is the top traded coin by far. Mighty ethereum is a sad second place. So the "rise" that's happening right now is, imo, the result of polo pro traders goosing the price of bts in order to FOMO long term investors/amateur traders who are trying to protect their wealth from the wild swings in price. When I look at that chart, what I see is a generalized down trend from the peak of 3100 sat, and no confirmation of a trend reversal. So all the snorting of the bulls at poloniex feels like the smart traders looking to fleece the long sheep.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:34:35 pm by werneo »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
So Werneo youll be buying again once we break the upper line on that downtrend?  Thats a good plan.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline werneo

• View Profile
downdraft still in effect...

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Bottom either here or maybe a bit lower I think.  It bounces each time it gets down near 2000.

Offline werneo

• View Profile
We are going to hit new ATH any day. BTS is set to explode.

I'll see you all on mars. I'll be MIA until then.

Buy pressure on Poloniex seems manipulative; volume doesn't seem especially heavy... Why do you think it's bound for a new ATH?

This baby pennant looks dangerous...

And didn't you predict last week that bts was headed for 1400 sat? Why did you change your mind?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 11:13:32 pm by werneo »