Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 897843 times)

Offline Chronos

forget the moon... prepare for chronos
Wha? I'm not an astronomical object, but it sounds nice for the BTS price to reach me! :P

EDIT: I live at 8340 Satoshis Blvd. The price of BTS is welcome to visit.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 06:26:45 pm by Chronos »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
well I thought  he will be called at 2800 and I removed everything...nobody else did so, so I re-placed my order at 3500... preferring my own interest like the rest of us :)

Why not remove your sell orders at least until we break out?  Personally, I have not placed any sell orders at all since I don't plan to sell even a small chunk anytime soon.  I could start strategically placing a few sell orders at much higher prices, but that adds to the total available on the ask side, which as you know is a number that is displayed on the Poloniex order book.  People do look at that, so I would like that number to be as small as possible.

and it make sense for all traders that are online and watching the market constantly.... they will not miss the prices to put the sell orders live manually...  except you know you will be off-line for many hours or days(?)
so I propose when online cancel your sell orders and putt them back when you expect to leave your computer for much time.... it should have also a good effect without risking to miss sell opportunities.... who knows maybe you come back and see higher prices than the prices you would sell  ;)

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
well I thought  he will be called at 2800 and I removed everything...nobody else did so, so I re-placed my order at 3500... preferring my own interest like the rest of us :)

Why not remove your sell orders at least until we break out?  Personally, I have not placed any sell orders at all since I don't plan to sell even a small chunk anytime soon.  I could start strategically placing a few sell orders at much higher prices, but that adds to the total available on the ask side, which as you know is a number that is displayed on the Poloniex order book.  People do look at that, so I would like that number to be as small as possible.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
"
r0ach: so cagara dumps on buy side for the 120th time to try and not lose his short and fails
PatlajanToo: cagara, do you have any money left to short BTS..or anything for that matter?
Patladjan: cagara, I did believe BTS going to da moon, but it couldn't break 2700
ReconCat: and here str goes, about to fulfil a chart driven prophecy
cagara: PatlajanToo, deposited 250 BTC to save my margin
cagara: i don't expect to be margin called soon
Patladjan: cagara, as in you are long or short?
gerardus44: r0ach, yep hi is un the wron side
cagara: all in short
DarkYodaFishing: cagara, that's what my analysis suggests. It's not a matter of belief, but a sum of interpreted indicators, which can always be wrong as well

forget the moon... prepare for chronos

PS this guy give us more time to buy low... I suggest if everything goes as expected to give him a honorable "working"-delegate slot on bts2.0 with 100% payrate. It's the minimum we can do for him.   :P
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 08:53:47 am by liondani »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
"
r0ach: so cagara dumps on buy side for the 120th time to try and not lose his short and fails
PatlajanToo: cagara, do you have any money left to short BTS..or anything for that matter?
Patladjan: cagara, I did believe BTS going to da moon, but it couldn't break 2700
ReconCat: and here str goes, about to fulfil a chart driven prophecy
cagara: PatlajanToo, deposited 250 BTC to save my margin
cagara: i don't expect to be margin called soon
Patladjan: cagara, as in you are long or short?
gerardus44: r0ach, yep hi is un the wron side
cagara: all in short
DarkYodaFishing: cagara, that's what my analysis suggests. It's not a matter of belief, but a sum of interpreted indicators, which can always be wrong as well
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Stupid lenders are allowing him to short and hold it down however.

It is definitely not me Ander [it might be you though, you big lender :)].
I have a gran total of 2500 BTS loans spread over the percentages to try keep track of the  borrowing patterns... even more than that I often times have huge loans on BTS for my sell orders...like the one I used to have just till about now, for my 3500 sell order

I am loosing you now.... Did you not said you removed all your sell orders?

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

I have a gran total of 2500 BTS loans spread over the percentages to try keep track of the  borrowing patterns... even more than that I often times have huge loans on BTS for my sell orders...like the one I used to have just till about now, for my 3500 sell order

I am loosing you now.... Did you not said you removed all your sell orders?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline godzirra

• View Profile
BTS gonna rise because of its new Proof of Cagara Margin Liquidation technology. PoCML.

Burns more energy than PoW in the form of cagara tears.
More profitable than PoS in that it takes his money and gives it to BTS holders.

I hope he is not a Goldman Sachs guy with unlimited funds available  :P

Maybe unlimited funds but not unlimited bts. And no naked short positions. :)

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
BTS gonna rise because of its new Proof of Cagara Margin Liquidation technology. PoCML.

More profitable than PoS in that it takes his money and gives it to BTS holders.

I hope he is not a Goldman Sachs guy with unlimited funds available  :P

Offline Ander

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
what about moving our sell orders extremely higher instead of taking them away?  ;)

Also works.

well, to help the cause you have to move them at least 1 sat above what the last penny of his collateral buys... Anything else and you are helping him.
Classic  tragedy of the commons

You could have them spaced out in smaller increments, and gradually remove the lowest one and put it higher.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
what about moving our sell orders extremely higher instead of taking them away?  ;)

Also works.

well, to help the cause you have to move them at least 1 sat above what the last penny of his collateral buys... Anything else and you are helping him.
Classic  tragedy of the commons

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Also works.