Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 900777 times)

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
I don't think we've put in the low for this correction.  My guess is that we'll see a 50% retracement, which would take us to about 2400.  Then we'll bounce around between 50% and the 38.2% fib line for 3-4 days before taking off to around 3900.  Something like this:

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/560354f9/
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:28:40 am by tbone »

Offline Riverhead

What is the total supply of BTS?

How many new BTS are created per year?

How much exist now?

And people wonder why crypto prices seem so random.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I would keep selling guys! This price should continue its downtrend over the next 4 days. We will see a sharp downtrend begin Friday....an even sharper one than now.  +5% +5%

I think there is some worry about the transfer over to 2.0 people want to see how smooth it goes before real money comes in...or IF...it comes in.

How much exist now?
Does Bytemaster have a mustache in your universe?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline canucklehead

• View Profile
I would keep selling guys! This price should continue its downtrend over the next 4 days. We will see a sharp downtrend begin Friday....an even sharper one than now.  +5% +5%

I think there is some worry about the transfer over to 2.0 people want to see how smooth it goes before real money comes in...or IF...it comes in.

How much exist now?

Whats for dinner?

Are we there yet?

Why can't I have my cookies before bed?   +5% +5%

Offline Blazin8888

How much exist now?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:39:17 am by Blazin8888 »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
People were just talking on polo, some guy that was margin long got liquidated last night and thats what drove it down to 2500 apparently.

Tonyk, yes defending 2500 should be very profitable once we rise again.  Any buys in the 2500 - 2700 range are amazing.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
What a troll-y correction.  lol.

We fell to 2505, and the maximum allowable correction under EWave with the count that the recent rise was a wave 3 was to 2500, because wave 4 cannot cross into wave 1 territory.   (Though if you dont couldnt the margin spike to 2500 on sept 5 you could get away with saying the real wave 1 high was 2354 I guess.  That might be more accurate, since 2354 was actually the end of wave 1.  Margin in low liquidity environments can cause spikes that warp things).

The wave 3 move went from 1735 to 3170, then retraced nearly 50%. 

I guess there is room for a further drop if you consider 2354 the real top of wave 1, and if it went for a full 50% retracement it would go to 2452.  But this scenario is less likely than the scenario where we do not go below 2500.

The next move targets 3500-4000 range.  (Though it is possible that wave 5 extends, as is common in commodities and cryptos, in which case it can go higher).  After that will be another correction (maybe the release time 'sell the news' correction, but it will be followed by a much larger rise in later on once the real wave III starts.

Anyway, thats how I expect it to play out.  From here there is only one decent sell point, and that is on a rise to somewhere between 3500-5000, if you sell at the right point then you should be able to catch another 500-700 satoshi drop like we have been seeing.

Did you follow on your own teachings?
I manage to add a heavy load (for me) in the low 25xxs, averaging ~2517 sat, in the last dump last night.  :)

PS
More interestingly, lacking the "scientific knowledge" that this is supposed to be the max allowable retraction, I felt the need to defend the 2500 with whatever arms I got.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:04:29 pm by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Tuck Fheman

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo

Tuck Fheman

Man brutal sell offs happening.....does not look good at all.....   +5% +5% +5% +5%

LTC?

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Man brutal sell offs happening.....does not look good at all.....   +5% +5% +5% +5%

link?

He would need to send you a portal to his alternate universe to show you what he means.

That explains all his posts Ander.  And why his account blazin8888 isn't registered on the bitshares blockchain.  He's not a troll he is posting from an alternate reality.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

link?

He would need to send you a portal to his alternate universe to show you what he means.

Offline onceuponatime

link?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

I think you traveled back in time!

Offline Blazin8888