Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 897489 times)

Offline EstefanTT

The whale dumbed once again, 200-300 million bts on Polo :(

It's a lot of millions, it should run dry any moment !

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

There is a battle near the new high. Seems that a whale is dumping when we approach 2230 sat. I hope he's done with the dumping, I want a new high, it's too much fun !!!!

Yeah it looks that way. Some kind of suppression going on. I hope it is just part of trading for new highs.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I was impressed with the measured responses on Polo last night concerning BitShares. When the FUD started rolling, community members just focused on what BitShares can deliver. Hopefully more spend time on their addressing BitShares concerns.

+5% agreed
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline EstefanTT

There is a battle near the new high. Seems that a whale is dumping when we approach 2230 sat. I hope he's done with the dumping, I want a new high, it's too much fun !!!!
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

TravelsAsia

I was impressed with the measured responses on Polo last night concerning BitShares. When the FUD started rolling, community members just focused on what BitShares can deliver. Hopefully more spend time on their addressing BitShares concerns.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
prepare yourself for the coming weeks  ;)

The important thing when you have momentum is to build on it. I'm a big fan of the yield promotion bringing in new BTS demand, getting people onto the DEX and rapidly raising our valuation further.

+5%

Not worried in the slightest. This guy is either trying to stop a bull run, which is inevitable in my opinion, or he is that ignorant to sell at a 60-70 percent increase, right before the Azure BaaS blog/twitter post (0.4 million followers on Azure's twitter) and before the media starts going crazy.

Once the last 2 happen, he will get overwhelmed and the price will not be influenced by his actions anymore.

+5%

Offline ValentinJesse

• View Profile
Not worried in the slightest. This guy is either trying to stop a bull run, which is inevitable in my opinion, or he is that ignorant to sell at a 60-70 percent increase, right before the Azure BaaS blog/twitter post (0.4 million followers on Azure's twitter) and before the media starts going crazy.

Once the last 2 happen, he will get overwhelmed and the price will not be influenced by his actions anymore.

Offline BitShares News

• The Source for Hangout Transcripts
    • View Profile
    • BitShares Blockchain News
  • BitShares: bitshares-news
I'd like to announce that this pump did not just fund the BitShares News blog. So no wood here. ;)
This blog has ceased operation. http://goo.gl/2uU8s7

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
trust sent 8,376,521 BTS to poloniexwallet
8 hours ago
trust sent 4,213,283 BTS to poloniexwallet
12 hours ago
trust sent 3,235,842 BTS to poloniexwallet
17 hours ago
trust sent 2,000,000 BTS to poloniexwallet
1 day ago

yes if BTS (aka trust) has not discovered the self funding self f*ing blockchain innovation, we would be at 2100-2300 sat right now...

We might still eventual get there, but man that is pretty stupid move.

Yep he just keeps on claiming funds
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
prepare yourself for the coming weeks  ;)

The important thing when you have momentum is to build on it. I'm a big fan of the yield promotion bringing in new BTS demand, getting people onto the DEX and rapidly raising our valuation further.

However something most agree on is a liquidity subsidy, which can be implemented very quickly. So I think we should start a conservative one as soon as possible, which can be adjusted based on results. Improved DEX usage, liquidity and a tighter peg on key SmartCoins will help us build on the current momentum, attention and spotlight in the coming weeks.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 08:58:54 am by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline svk

Friends like these eh :(
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
8 hours ago
12 hours ago
17 hours ago
1 day ago

yes if BTS (aka trust) has not discovered the self funding self f*ing blockchain innovation, we would be at 2100-2300 sat right now...

We might still eventual get there, but man that is pretty stupid move.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 08:16:45 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
8 hours ago
12 hours ago
17 hours ago
1 day ago
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 07:46:14 am by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I decide to shoot for uniqueness / originality with this post... ;)

but last chances to ever claim "you bought bts in 1700 satoshi" range...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
I guess it is to be expected that we would retrace.  We went up far further than I expected far faster than I expected.  How long do you all think we are going to slip back down?

Going up a significant % along with massive volume is great even if this retreats.  It should open the eyes to those who put off BTS.

It is even better because this still gives a chance to buy below price which later can be easily reached. Nobody want to buy when price is ATH or highest since months.
Good point. Also if it retraces and jumps again soon. We get another day of free advertising. More time for fishing in the Poloniex trollbox.
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona