Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 898062 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Fake wall disappeared in 5 minutes lol.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
62BTC buy wall at 1600!  The bull is raging!
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Whoa, 3.8 million bts buywall at 1600 sats wtf.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

NEver seen polo chat like this.  Everyone is now a raving BTS bull!
well...

tonyk please inject some sanity.
OK  I will try.

I also wish the good things happen so fast, so quickly... but they don't.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Riverhead

well...

tonyk please inject some sanity.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
well...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I think its started.

Dang, I only got like 1 metric ton of BTS, and I wanted 2 tons. :P

Coulda shoulda woulda :) Still picking up pennies in front of a steamroller? Just don't miss the train, still loading passengers... w00t w00t

I have all I could get without more money, which I'm waiting on, but it takes forever. :p

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I think its started.

Coulda shoulda woulda :) Still picking up pennies in front of a steamroller? Just don't miss the train, still loading passengers... w00t w00t

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I think its started.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
They going nuts about BTS right now in polo chat.

(That last time I saw that though, it tanked hard from 1700 to 1500 right after).

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
My only point is that as far as I know the Chinese are the ones who pumped bitcoin to $1,000 and most probably BTS to $80 mil. And then dumped...
So I think that in order BTS to reach high market cap the user experience is not the most important..Ethereum doesn't have any user experience and look at the market cap. We do need steady daily volume of a couple of millions and massively people to start buying. I would expect people that dumped their BTS at higher market caps and realized by now huge profits to start buying again like crazy and stabilize finally at a respective market cap much above $200-$300 millions going along with a steady user friendly client..
People of this forum posting everyday for the last  2 years are most likely the long term holders at all costs. I know I have absolutely no more new money to invest in BTS so I am just hoping..So I think that we do need back those sellers to reinvest and not only just new members who most probably haven't followed from the beginning and most probably would be more scared to invest in something they don't know..
No point to argue here. I am just saying we need back those who dumped and made profits to re invest!

The assumptive premise of this is within the confines of the current crypto market.

The refer program is going to bring network effect to bitshares like nothing that has ever been seen in the crypto world.

History will view Bitcoin as the little upstart that lead to it's bigger brother BitShares.

Ambitious... I read these in almost every crypto community.. I'd like to keep my head down and working and if it happens it happens but to say it WILL in my experience just leads to more dissapointment all you can do is do your part and hope for the best. Yes we need the Chinese as much as they need us.. capital controls are kicking up like never before.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Well, we hope it will work that way at least. :P

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

My only point is that as far as I know the Chinese are the ones who pumped bitcoin to $1,000 and most probably BTS to $80 mil. And then dumped...
So I think that in order BTS to reach high market cap the user experience is not the most important..Ethereum doesn't have any user experience and look at the market cap. We do need steady daily volume of a couple of millions and massively people to start buying. I would expect people that dumped their BTS at higher market caps and realized by now huge profits to start buying again like crazy and stabilize finally at a respective market cap much above $200-$300 millions going along with a steady user friendly client..
People of this forum posting everyday for the last  2 years are most likely the long term holders at all costs. I know I have absolutely no more new money to invest in BTS so I am just hoping..So I think that we do need back those sellers to reinvest and not only just new members who most probably haven't followed from the beginning and most probably would be more scared to invest in something they don't know..
No point to argue here. I am just saying we need back those who dumped and made profits to re invest!

The assumptive premise of this is within the confines of the current crypto market.

The refer program is going to bring network effect to bitshares like nothing that has ever been seen in the crypto world.

History will view Bitcoin as the little upstart that lead to it's bigger brother BitShares.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile