Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 516921 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Re: Bitshares price discussion
« Reply #675 on: September 06, 2015, 08:24:19 pm »
sorry..you are counting elliot waves and fib daily? wow... Have you seen the all time graph and see where fib is? I am not an experienced trader as you but I do think that now is the time to compare BTS with the all time graph and see what happened in last summer..If we have a steady increase in volume and a couple of millions of volume in the next days I think BTS is going to $100 mil market cap before BTS2 is sharedroped. I don't think we will see BTS below 1600 ever unless bitcoin also jumps by the same % in $ terms...

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
« Reply #676 on: September 06, 2015, 08:29:09 pm »
If we have a steady increase in volume and a couple of millions of volume in the next days I think BTS is going to $100 mil market cap before BTS2 is sharedroped.

You seriously believe that? I mean, I would love that to happen but I don't see that happening any time soon, even after 2.0 is released.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 06, 2015, 08:34:35 pm »
you guys have become way too pessimistic I think during the past year. This is understandable with all the suffer of the price...I may be way too optimistic.

So yes I do believe that we may end up with $100 mil market cap and this may happen before BTS2 is even launched..There is no logic in the financial world anymore and there is no logic definitely in crypto. When the Bulls are in charge nothing stops them..

I don't want to influence any of you but I don't want the long term holders to miss the party when it comes and short term speculators rip all the profits.So I would think twice before I sell my BTS now..
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 08:36:25 pm by mf-tzo »

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
« Reply #678 on: September 06, 2015, 09:16:47 pm »
I aint selling any BTS. Im waiting to lend it out with interest on the bond market. I want my 30%/year.

Offline Blazin8888

« Reply #679 on: September 06, 2015, 09:19:57 pm »
What would happen if i put a 250 BTC buy wall up on Polo? My gut is telling my buy now. Thankfully I am blessed and I have the money to spare. Something tells me if I do this its going to light a fire under BTS. There is no reason it shouldnt be at 5 cents USD like it was last year. It is more valuable now IMO.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 09:21:59 pm by Blazin8888 »

Offline bobmaloney

« Reply #680 on: September 06, 2015, 09:24:50 pm »

What would happen if i put a 250 BTC buy wall up on Polo? My gut is telling my buy now.

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
« Reply #681 on: September 06, 2015, 09:33:04 pm »
What would happen if i put a 250 BTC buy wall up on Polo? My gut is telling my buy now. Thankfully I am blessed and I have the money to spare. Something tells me if I do this its going to light a fire under BTS. There is no reason it shouldnt be at 5 cents USD like it was last year. It is more valuable now IMO.

Wow !
I'm curious : if you really intend to do that, why do you say that here ?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
« Reply #682 on: September 06, 2015, 09:35:54 pm »

I'm a terrible day trader so take this with a grain of salt, but I think you could pick up the bts slowly at a lower price.  By all means listen to your gut, but just remember that your gut had shit for brains.

Offline NotSmart

• View Profile
« Reply #683 on: September 06, 2015, 09:39:55 pm »

Wow !
I'm curious : if you really intend to do that, why do you say that here ?

I will put my hands up if he does that, but in my experiences from trollboxes all those who are trying to sell mentions something like that.

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
« Reply #684 on: September 06, 2015, 09:41:59 pm »
What would happen if i put a 250 BTC buy wall up on Polo? My gut is telling my buy now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WzyBl4PgrQ
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

« Reply #685 on: September 06, 2015, 09:52:08 pm »

+5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 06, 2015, 10:16:21 pm »
Put the order in for 5 cents then
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 06, 2015, 10:39:51 pm »
Next bump up should be right around corner now
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile