Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 898158 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
A funny thing.  In a downtrend we call it a "dump", when its going sideways its a "correction", and when its up a ton its "profit taking".  But those are all the same thing. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

If it dips, I'm throwing a full 2000 mBTC in the ring!

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
I think we'll see a dump "correction" soonTM which will take us between 2600-2400 and then back up until 2.0 release for the major dump correction you mention.

I dont think this is happening.  Don't let BTS buck you off, stay with the trend!

We got a correction from 3100 to just under 2800 already, that was the correction.

There seems to be resistance at the ~3100 level. That could portend a brief correction. I will buy again if the 3150 level is breached in earnest, otherwise I will wait to catch the dip.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I think we'll see a dump "correction" soonTM which will take us between 2600-2400 and then back up until 2.0 release for the major dump correction you mention.

I dont think this is happening.  Don't let BTS buck you off, stay with the trend!

We got a correction from 3100 to just under 2800 already, that was the correction.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline EstefanTT

I was having fun with paint and I made this.

As you can see, , I'm immensely tralented  ;P

It was just for me, for fun but I thought maybe someone will have a cool comment so ...

It's a projection chart of the price until the 13th of October if we keep having the same  evolution.

At higher prices, it won't be as easy as now to gain maket cap (in terms of %)  but as we get closer to the 13th, the buyers pression should increase and the sellers one decrease so ... Is that realistic ?

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Blazin8888

Yeah we will probably stay under 0.01 cent until release

Offline Ander

• View Profile
IMHO (and I am not a trader) we will see a major correction after release .. simply because the ecosystem needs to to switch over and evolve .. same holds true for the referral program ..
Every thruster is going to be aligned, but (and I am sure @Stan agrees with me) .. massive inertia needs a little time for the massive lift-off :)

I agree, except I think it will happen before and after 2.0 release.

People are so beaten down by past dumps that they dont realize that wave 3 just keeps going up.  Minor corrections of 200 sats are all we are getting right now.

Yes there will be a correction larger than that at some point, but it will come higher than 3000.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
The price? That is what happens when the price was 1400 and now the overwhelming majority thinks it will soon be 5000/7500/9000. The price cannot just jump 3-5-7x overnight.

Add to that that even people who considered themselves 100% invested at 1400, want to become a bit more long as their prediction is turning true. I personally had a small order @ 0.00002754... So I missed the lowest of the correction with 35 satoshi or so. The good thing is the internal bitUSD market offers a ton of cheap BTS for the bulls.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Tuck Fheman

IMHO (and I am not a trader) we will see a major correction after release .. simply because the ecosystem needs to to switch over and evolve .. same holds true for the referral program ..
Every thruster is going to be aligned, but (and I am sure @Stan agrees with me) .. massive inertia needs a little time for the massive lift-off :)

I agree, except I think it will happen before and after 2.0 release.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
This shit is on fire right now...if 2.0 delivers who knows whats gonna happen...

I know what's gonna happen . The price will go up to the top right before 2.0's release . And then after 2.0 is real , nothing will occur , because "you've ready harvested the 2.0 news to it's full potential" .

The market would exploit the 2.0 thing to the maximum power , and it would make the real 2.0 impossible to fill in the gaps . Just like what happened last year when the peg asset released .

Well, that's if the referral program doesn't work ! If it does work, new users, fees, huge marketing..., and we'll start seeing a price increase due to real added value rather than only speculation/anticipation of speculation.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
This shit is on fire right now...if 2.0 delivers who knows whats gonna happen...

I know what's gonna happen . The price will go up to the top right before 2.0's release . And then after 2.0 is real , nothing will occur , because "you've ready harvested the 2.0 news to it's full potential" .

The market would exploit the 2.0 thing to the maximum power , and it would make the real 2.0 impossible to fill in the gaps . Just like what happened last year when the peg asset released .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Thank you. Will there be a time limit for us to transfer over?
definitely NOT!

Offline Blazin8888

Is there going to be a complete noobs guide how to transfer my BTS from my old wallet to the new one. No idea what im doing and i dont want to fuck it up when time comes.

http://blog.smartcoin.pw/2015/09/bitshares-how-to-prepare-your-wallet.html

Thank you. Will there be a time limit for us to transfer over?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Is there going to be a complete noobs guide how to transfer my BTS from my old wallet to the new one. No idea what im doing and i dont want to fuck it up when time comes.
- You don't need to do anything at this point in time ..
- A tutorial will be provided
something like this:
http://blog.smartcoin.pw/2015/09/bitshares-how-to-prepare-your-wallet.html
thx to fav

//edit .. woops .. ken was faster ..