Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887084 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Sorry guys, I couldn't handle all the FUD. Had to sell. I'm just thankful that blazin brought me to my senses before it was too late and the low prices swallowed me whole and killed my dog.

:P

I hate how slow coinbase is. Got about 9 days left.

I take it your coinbase transfer came in early?

Offline Blazin8888

The price is clearly falling +5%

Offline lakerta06

chryspano

Come on guys, this Blazin8888 claimed he had tons of btc to buy bts and he "anounced" it in this forum, LOL.

Now he is telling us to sell because the price will go down, LOL.

When this guy says that the price will go up or down I don't think it's wise to listen to him, his posts belong to the polo trollbox.

Offline Blazin8888

TYPO BULL TRAP

FALLING

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Charts are looking very very bad. This entire thing could be a bear trap.

BEST ADVICE:
SELL.

A bear trap is actually a bullish chart pattern... It's meant to make it look like we are about to enter a bear market, but then shoots upward after a small correction.  Hence trapping the bears.

Offline Blazin8888

Charts are looking very very bad. This entire thing could be a bear trap.

BEST ADVICE:
SELL.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 03:15:27 pm by Blazin8888 »

Offline godzirra

• View Profile
Just do the exact opposite of what Blazin8888 says he's doing, and you should be alright.

Offline lakerta06

Weekly pump process of BTS  based on speculation and  gossips due to issue 2.0 version.  2.0 news already played out. Before 13th oct it will be dumped to 1900 - 2200sat, that is the most real scenario I think.  Its can be pumped again closer to 13th and again this will be based on speculation. The real  healthy grow will be after BTS community increasing,  caused by effective technical  breakthrough  due to 2.0 version. I think this natural process will be extended in time of 1 - 3 months after the 2.0 version will be issued, and mostly it will depends  of marketing organization of the project.

Your only 2 posts are copy of each other. And they claim price fall. Welcome to FUD club.

Your kind started to show up around here lately you know? And this gives me greater confidence to hodl on to my shares.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
It's pretty obvious what's going on here. Price shot up quite a bit after "October 13th" was announced, and now we've got a slight pullback after having jumped up so quick. We've still got 3 weeks until October 13th, so it's not like the price was just gonna keep going up linearly until that date. Now that the initial run-up has begun to lose steam, people will sell and try to buy back lower, knowing full well another pump is around the corner closer to October 13th. This is why we see guys throwing heavy amounts of FUD, so they can (re)buy lower.

I'll just keep on hodling as I always do.

Offline denzi

• View Profile

Weekly pump process of BTS  based on speculation and  gossips due to issue 2.0 version.  2.0 news already played out. Before 13th oct it will be dumped to 1900 - 2200sat, that is the most real scenario I think.  Its can be pumped again closer to 13th and again this will be based on speculation. The real  healthy grow will be after BTS community increasing,  caused by effective technical  breakthrough  due to 2.0 version. I think this natural process will be extended in time of 1 - 3 months after the 2.0 version will be issued, and mostly it will depends  of marketing organization of the project. 

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Yeah we may even see a new All time low here incoming

New All Time Low? You're full of FUD.

I like it when FUD is obvious like now, and I hate it when I I am lucking to identify FUD...
Obviously I feel very comfortable right now  :)

Offline phillyguy

New All Time Low? You're full of FUD.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Blazin8888

Tuck Fheman

The artistry is a little malformed, timings off a little, but decent work.

You can almost smell the panic on both sides right here at mid 2600 area.  :P

If you sell here, you might get burned.

If you buy here, you might get burned (short term).

I'm phoning a friend. 1-BTS-WOLONG1

I'm no expert but ... this is not looking good.

Ander, what do all of these big red lines mean?  Is that bad?  I'm just having fun.

Man where is Miss Cleo when you need her?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 06:02:43 am by Tuck Fheman »