Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 899710 times)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Man brutal sell offs happening.....does not look good at all.....   +5% +5% +5% +5%

Down trending pressure continues. 1k incoming anytime now...

The price is clearly falling +5%

...maybe his posts began with coherent arguments, but these past couple days' posts have been nothing but rubbish.

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
I think its due to go higher. This friday will be a key day in deciding what happens when Bytemaster comes out with more info.

This is where he picked the bottom right before price rallied nearly 100%

I think we will stay in between 2500- 3k for the next few months. I would advice everyone here to sell and wait this storm out. We should see a major correction anytime now.

This is where he picked the top where price proceeded to fall 30%

Calling him a troll and full of shit is wrong.  And calling him a broken clock being right twice a day is also wrong.  Check his posts, they are not troll-y.

This forum is starting to sound like the Yahoo! Finance Message boards...

He openly lies about buying hundreds of BTC of BTS to pump the price. How is that NOT a troll ?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

bts is over 19000 satoshis over there.

I've ordered some peyote online in an attempt to reach that world so I can cash out there, come back and buy back in here.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Made a bit over 2 btc I think, which is now in bts as well.

Good thing too, because when Dan makes his announcement tomorrow I bet we'll be breaking that 3100 barrier over the weekend.

Regarding?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
I think its due to go higher. This friday will be a key day in deciding what happens when Bytemaster comes out with more info.

This is where he picked the bottom right before price rallied nearly 100%

I think we will stay in between 2500- 3k for the next few months. I would advice everyone here to sell and wait this storm out. We should see a major correction anytime now.

This is where he picked the top where price proceeded to fall 30%

Calling him a troll and full of shit is wrong.  And calling him a broken clock being right twice a day is also wrong.  Check his posts, they are not troll-y.

This forum is starting to sound like the Yahoo! Finance Message boards...

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
We were poking fun at him when he was waiting nine days for his 250BTC to clear.  Now we are poking fun at him for fear mongering.  I think some may have taken him too seriously and called him some nasty names.  I am assuming positive intent and attempting to figure out exactly which alternate universe he is posting from.  bts is over 19000 satoshis over there.

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Well he continues to be right... But all u guys do is patronize him because he is proving you wrong.  He hasn't said anything rude or mean to anyone, yet you act like whiney kids and personally attack him.  Guarantee none of you would act like this if he was saying buy.  It's really embarrassing and you guys are the ones who warrant a block, not blazin.

A number of us have been saying we'll have further correction, including myself.  But blazin is just trolling, has been as "right" as a broken clock, and is a proven liar.  Clearly he could care less about contributing to this community.  Have you not been following along?

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Good thing too, because when Dan makes his announcement tomorrow I bet we'll be breaking that 3100 barrier over the weekend.

Oh, do you know something is coming?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Oh, do you know something is coming?

Tuck Fheman

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Well, I sold 2 million BTS yesterday between 2720 and 2640, and have now bought them all back between 2550 and 2400.  Made a bit over 2 btc I think, which is now in bts as well. 

Tuck Fheman

What i'm getting at is let him state his views without you getting upset or offended because they don't match yours.

Exactly. And I've never complained about having too much information, even if I have to decipher it. ;)

Tuck Fheman

Doesn't make it any less annoying. If he offered legitimate bearish insight (like Ander and Tuck have been doing) it'd be another story.

lel ... only Ander has anything legitimate to say. 

Don't listen to me, I have no idea what I'm doing (the 'Grandfathers visions' should have been your clue), but I enjoy the game!

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
Well he continues to be right... But all u guys do is patronize him because he is proving you wrong.  He hasn't said anything rude or mean to anyone, yet you act like whiney kids and personally attack him.  Guarantee none of you would act like this if he was saying buy.  It's really embarrassing and you guys are the ones who warrant a block, not blazin.

No, he screams pump pump after he sees a few green candles and then the opposite at a few red candles. Where were you when he was talking about buying 200btc+ worth of BTS a few days ago ? Taking advice from a guppy bagholder that was pumping various scams on bitcointalk is not the way to go, even if he's right at this particular time.

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
  +5%
+5%
Yup. As I mentioned days ago, the uptrend ended at 3k. Now it's down for a while. 1900 is a good guess. This guy has not been wrong yet. Too much religion around here.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:00:05 pm by werneo »