Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 886995 times)

Offline wallace

• View Profile
Tuck, What do you mean by 925?

I'm asking if 925 Satoshi's will be where BTS price falls to soonTM.  I would have picked a range, but I like risking it all and nailing an exact number. ;)

this depend on the BTC price

I think BTS go back to priced by CNY after BTC38 upgraded 2.0
give me money, I will do...

Tuck Fheman

I'm asking if 925 Satoshi's will be where BTS price falls to soonTM.  I would have picked a range, but I like risking it all and nailing an exact number. ;)

Offline Louis

Tuck Fheman

Tuck Fheman

I don't care wtf of brownie.please pump bts

Did that from 11/5-11/7 then someone started dumping. Got us back to 1k though. Your turn! ;)

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

Why the devs so silence?

He lost power and can't cook up any more Brownie's?  That is the current economic theory floating around among portfolio managers and would explain the current Brownie market crash of 2015.
I don't care wtf of brownie.please pump bts

Tuck Fheman

Why the devs so silence?

He lost power and can't cook up any more Brownie's?  That is the current economic theory floating around among portfolio managers and would explain the current Brownie market crash of 2015.

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
Why the devs so silence?

Tuck Fheman

Brownie.PTS are at an all time low guise. The market is crashing! A severe depression is looming if someone doesn't do something now! Plez pump the price back up between 5-25 BTS b4 teh Brownie economy is gone 4evah.  :'(   

Ander where are you in our time of teh need?  Use your whaleness to inflate the market like it was yeast infested!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
It's quiet...too quiet.

:-\

Making profit trading has become exponentially more difficult since Ander stopped telling us his every move beforehand.  :P

lol

In case of uncertainty, short/dump  :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
It's quiet...too quiet.

:-\

Making profit trading has become exponentially more difficult since Ander stopped telling us his every move beforehand.  :P

lol

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

and you gonna kill me today.. .

"suffocated  from laughter" the doctor will have to put  down.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Tuck Fheman