Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887294 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mukul13

• View Profile
down down and down and down

Offline yvv

• View Profile
One thing is interesting about BTS price: after initial fall, it stays incredibly stable during two month, unlike other cryptos at the end of the year.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Cya.. You werent even settled in :)
For one that bought at 4600 sat what is one more margin call?

oh we've all purchased much higher than that... i've earned a bunch of bts from development when it was much higher.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline theredpill

I've been working on something for BTS that is not ready do disclosure just yet. But with the recent unfold of things on BTS is gonna take me even more time and efforts, but I'm always loved a challenge  :)

I'll let you know when the time comes.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

For those who don't know what I'm talking about take a look at this

What are the differences between future fees or vested dilution? Help me?

1 - Future fees are not known, probably a lot more.

2 - Future fees causes political issues, for instance, the community could decide that the stealth should be the default transfer method and charge more for non stealth transactions, the people or group of people holding stealth FBA would say NO!.

3 - Future fees complicate things, create systemic risks with some people or group owning some network features.

I really think we should be united as BTS as all interests of all participants. And always clear of any form of future debt beside vesting. And knowing all worker costs on advance.
4 - Future fees are a lot easier to pass through the democratic process.

What else? Am I missing something?

Can anyone on the driver seat please help out here, @Stan @xeroc @bytemaster? Maybe there something I'm not seeing.

Good bye everyone, I'm going to move my money and efforts of this project, I would like to compile a list of people here that still believe on the initial values of the project, please send me a PM if you do not agree with this FED like system as well.

for now I think:
@merockstar, @Xypher, @abit, @morpheus, @jakub, @bitcrab, @Harvey, @ebit

Judging from your current list I think you might have misread some of the discussions that have gone on.

Bitshares forum has always been open to disagreements on things, but I would say half of that list you posted probably disagree with a few things, but believe overall in Bitshares and where it is going.

I am curious why you seem to want to rangle together some kind list on your exit too. Got me wondering what exactly that 'initial values' thing you seem to think is. Care to share your master plan?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline theredpill

For one that bought at 4600 sat what is one more margin call?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline theredpill

For those who don't know what I'm talking about take a look at this

What are the differences between future fees or vested dilution? Help me?

1 - Future fees are not known, probably a lot more.

2 - Future fees causes political issues, for instance, the community could decide that the stealth should be the default transfer method and charge more for non stealth transactions, the people or group of people holding stealth FBA would say NO!.

3 - Future fees complicate things, create systemic risks with some people or group owning some network features.

I really think we should be united as BTS as all interests of all participants. And always clear of any form of future debt beside vesting. And knowing all worker costs on advance.
4 - Future fees are a lot easier to pass through the democratic process.

What else? Am I missing something?

Can anyone on the driver seat please help out here, @Stan @xeroc @bytemaster? Maybe there something I'm not seeing.

Good bye everyone, I'm going to move my money and efforts of this project, I would like to compile a list of people here that still believe on the initial values of the project, please send me a PM if you do not agree with this FED like system as well.

for now I think:
@merockstar, @Xypher, @abit, @morpheus, @jakub, @bitcrab, @Harvey, @ebit

Offline theredpill

Keep treating your users like idiots them they may become that.

Or better yet, keep the existing complexity so we only attract a handful of people. :)
Necessary complexity is okay. Not needed / Driven by greed and laziness to approve things complexity it is not.

TravelsAsia

Or better yet, keep the existing complexity so we only attract a handful of people. :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Users dont invest in BitShares, they use our products. And yes, i expect from investors to do their reaearch and understand risks and responsibilities ..
At this stage, everone blaming BM for "wasting" his time and/or resources has not understood that BTS can run independently of Dan .. similar to how Bitcoin runs without Satoshi ..

Yes, I know, we are not there yet .. fortunatelly BM still (dispite those naysayers) tries to bring BitShares to the masses ..

Offline theredpill

Offline theredpill

No end user will ever have to understand FBAs. only investors and developers may want to investigate
Sure, buy BitShares everyone! Is a decentralized company where the revenue stream is divided between subsystems that you just don't need to understand.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
No end user will ever have to understand FBAs. only investors and developers may want to investigate