Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887233 times)

Offline theredpill

I have to say thanks to @xerox because I read a comment from him yesterday saying that the stealth proposal was already approved and have not return. Then I get angry and sold my at 750 range. Thank you xerox.

Offline theredpill

what‘s wrong with bts??????????????????
I guess lack of stability, instead of working on the viability of the immense range of resources that already exists but do not work properly they keep changing and adding things. Read my last comments or search for "against fba bitshares" that you may find some answers. Good luck.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
what‘s wrong with bts??????????????????

julian1

Selling BTS on Blocktrades for Trade.btc? Does Blocktrades then hedge on an external exchange creating the BTS/BTC price action?
No, the activity on poloniex was not directly related to the sale of BTS to BlockTrades. As far as I can tell, the sales to BlockTrades were made after the sudden Poloniex price drop.

Thanks dannotestein

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I sold out around 800 back in November and set an auto buy at around 500, which just got filled. So I guess I should be happy with the profit. Hurrah for me  :-\

Anyone have a clue about why the price just collapsed (again)? Quite slide from 3000.

Account bts-qq123-bts just claimed over 56 million BTS from balances an hour ago and is selling it through Blocktrades. 
That must be Dan's first Chinese backer of Innvictus. I forget his name.
Or somebody needing to cover big losses on the Shanghai exchange with the two limit downs this week.

She was 'ecstatic' about the stealth* proposition...so she sold started selling before the... proverbial s hit the  proverbial f...

*Stealth , MAS, "exchanges suck as a business", "I am trapped by the people that gave me 4 mil USD", the  benefits of the proof of work and dilution my way , "I am about to charge 7000$/h for anything I do not feel like doing"...bla bla bla the whole BM nonsense package..
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:16:15 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
Selling BTS on Blocktrades for Trade.btc? Does Blocktrades then hedge on an external exchange creating the BTS/BTC price action?
No, the activity on poloniex was not directly related to the sale of BTS to BlockTrades. As far as I can tell, the sales to BlockTrades were made after the sudden Poloniex price drop.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline Riverhead

Ouch. Check out the volume on BTS:USD. If this was a squeeze play then - well done. The entire BTS:USD order history is margin calls.

julian1

Offline onceuponatime

Account bts-qq123-bts just claimed over 56 million BTS from balances an hour ago and is selling it through Blocktrades. 
Or somebody needing to cover big losses on the Shanghai exchange with the two limit downs this week.

Bo Shen?

That would be my guess.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
I sold out around 800 back in November and set an auto buy at around 500, which just got filled. So I guess I should be happy with the profit. Hurrah for me  :-\

Anyone have a clue about why the price just collapsed (again)? Quite slide from 3000.

Well, I try to avoid generally commenting on market activity, since we operate as a market maker, but it looks to me more like the account you mentioned was "reacting" to the price drop rather than causing it. But your idea about the drops in Shanghai exchange being the ultimate cause could be correct; it might be someone needed to cover a margin call on Shanghai exchange by selling on poloniex to get funds. However, I always assumed most chinese traders would be trading on chinese exchanges instead of poloniex, but I suppose that's not universally true of course.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:03:10 am by dannotestein »
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Bo Shen?

Offline onceuponatime

« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 04:36:25 am by onceuponatime »

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
lol, get rekt.

I see Ander's made his triumphant return...

Wow this sucks.