Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887212 times)

Offline testz

crap , and he waited until....now to claim it .
No wonder there is endless BTS on the market . There are still a lot unsold early miners .

Main "unsold early miners" it's a Cryptsy which doesn't give anything to PTS owners.
super33 (superb) young boy in compare to what they have. We will be very lucky if Cryptsy already sell all shares in the past.  :)
PS: Personally I like that early miners exits from BitShares today.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
super33 sent 13,670,000 BTS to poloniexwallet
block 3,002,472 - 5 hours ago - 32 BTS
super33 sent 3,000,000 BTS to poloniexwallet
block 3,002,371 - 5 hours ago - 32 BTS
super33 sent 500,000 BTS to blocktrades
block 2,827,051 - 6 days ago - 32 BTS

I guess Storj Labs needed an injection of cash... :(

this is him , super33?
Perhaps super33 is bm.

Pretty sure it's him yea, he mined the first PTS block so probably had lots of PTS, and was a contractor for Invictus which I guess gave him even more. All of which probably translated into a huge stake in BTSX/BTS.

crap , and he waited until....now to claim it .
No wonder there is endless BTS on the market . There are still a lot unsold early miners .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline svk

this is him , super33?
Perhaps super33 is bm.

Pretty sure it's him yea, he mined the first PTS block so probably had lots of PTS, and was a contractor for Invictus which I guess gave him even more. All of which probably translated into a huge stake in BTSX/BTS.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

this is him , super33?
Perhaps super33 is bm.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

this is him , super33?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I confess to selling from ANGEL today to cover some expenses.   Unfortunately, I sold just prior to the big pump :( 

On the brighter side super33 appears to be out of BTS to sell.
Hi bm , when will you sell all bts you have ?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 07:52:41 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile

Why bm can sell angel fund to cover personal expense?Is this suppose to belong to the community?

Where did Bm say personal expenses.  The funds belong to i3 and I am sure they have end of year tax filing expenses. 

Other than one small proposal they have continued working for a year on the fumes of ags.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Are they selling for tax losses now - with the intention of buying back when Privacy Mode is in place in a couple of weeks?

buying back bitshares is the burden of the speculators .
Developers need to put food on the table . Why would they risking financial lost by buying back BitShares when they can do programming to earn it at market rate . 

Offline deer

• View Profile
Why bm can sell angel fund to cover personal expense?Is this suppose to belong to the community?

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
I confess to selling from ANGEL today to cover some expenses.   Unfortunately, I sold just prior to the big pump :( 

This is our CEO?

I guess that if you own shares in Cryptonomex then he is your CEO. Otherwise he's just a fellow shareholder (and the founder) of BitShares.

I think so , 

Offline onceuponatime

This is our CEO?

I guess that if you own shares in Cryptonomex then he is your CEO. Otherwise he's just a fellow shareholder (and the founder) of BitShares.

Offline freedom

• View Profile

This is our CEO?

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

how  many  bts that ags  fund  have ?  if  have  how to use this fund ,  it is belong  to  who ? ,according to ags donation commitment , it is belong to community, and now many community member do not satisfy with you
bm because you make big mistake that hurt bts (maybe it is not my view, it is just the views  i get from QQ group ) but this is not important. so do you  have right to use ags fund ?  i think  you  do not  have  right
i suggest  that you distory all bts of  ags fund  (if ags fund have bts). leave the last dignity

so i suggest  that  you dist

I think the AGS funds were spent long ago...

Just looking at this price action, you can tell that there are a ton of trapped longs just trying to get out around even... they are probably going to chase ethereum and get burned in the same way.  Hopefully those whales that sold have had their funds picked up by multiple smaller investors.  Lot's of small holders is much better than a few whales.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile

how  many  bts that ags  fund  have ?  if  have  how to use this fund ,  it is belong  to  who ? ,according to ags donation commitment , it is belong to community, and now many community member do not satisfy with you
bm because you make big mistake that hurt bts (maybe it is not my view, it is just the views  i get from QQ group ) but this is not important. so do you  have right to use ags fund ?  i think  you  do not  have  right
i suggest  that you distory all bts of  ags fund  (if ags fund have bts). leave the last dignity

so i suggest  that  you dist
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 12:00:02 am by BTSdac »