Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887063 times)

Offline JoeyD

I confess to selling from ANGEL today to cover some expenses.   Unfortunately, I sold just prior to the big pump :( 

On the brighter side super33 appears to be out of BTS to sell.

You should listen to every word this scammer has to say.

20 days ago he was paid 45K USD... 'some expenses' here just means he is selling every time BTS is above zero.... as he believes it will soon not be above that.

I listen to extended unofficial recording of today's mumble... and more than a few comments were directed at me (well I could be imagining that but...hell I do not)...

As far as BM goes... well, I have some faith left (otherwise I would not have listened) that this (BTS) is not a milking cow of yours, BM. Actions speak louder than words, so we will se how it goes in reality.
I will just repeat myself but the late December actions showed the opposite (go for the money on the table, with  no care what BTS needs...as long as we are going to be paid and it is not totally negative it is fine etc. etc.)

@jcalfee1 and others - If I have the tech skills to do it, I would have been doing about exactly what asshole1 is doing... and no, it is not just tech issues. so coming to CNX would not proven all of his points ( as far as I get them).
For you and  @onceuponatime  it is also about a flowed system of fees. My take on it (I might be wrong but that is what I have gathered and deducted) is - if you value your token at X BTS/token....just go ahead and get X tokens for every crapcoin in your fee pool.

The last thing I want to address is 'the negativity factor' - I do believe 90% of you perceive me as the definition of that (asides from the totally baseless one like newmine). Well I have always felt I am the balancing factor  against  this forum's fan mob... but if you do thinks you are better off in your cloud of no- reasonable checks to your blind believes.. you will have your wishes come true soon enough.

As per Muse? AS someone correctly posted - I am out of it so I have not posted in those threads in....well, let's say I am posting like my name is Eddie.... My only question is - why do you all care? If it is a scam or if it a 'project that already targets some else's money? your actions should be the same? [btw I was at total lost with Rivers point that cob does not run the show... so fatty Eddy does it! Is he more responsive, trusted or what... ]

PS
none

Huh, what the hell happened? I know you as a critical person TonyK, but I missed the part where you are seen as a new newmine on the forums. I know I was not on the forums that much lately, but what the hell. I can't remember a discussion about you specifically, or are you talking about me? After the MUSE-thing I mentioned having had a discussion with you on a forum thread long ago about peoples expectations. On another note, why aren't you on mumble anymore, I liked talking to you there. Did you and Fuzzy have a fight or something?

About the MUSE thing, I'm not sure if they are targeting the bitshares community to be brutally honest. I do agree with the remark that it's odd to not talk or keep in touch with people who've invested in the project. However, I've got this suspicion that the bitshares community is not the intended target of this new endeavor on the stage of the giant copyright industry that has so much money it can bend laws to reach across outside of their own jurisdiction.

As for fundamentals, I'm not a trader, but is the world of speculators enough to keep the bitshares project afloat? In my endless ignorance I thought that there was a need for real life businesses getting onboard and using the technology or appeal to the completely hobbyist free(dom) software enthusiasts. I personally was always more interested in the freedom part and the software toolkit allowing all kinds of blockchains to be developed. But you TonyK were always here to counter my idealistic fancies, so I kinda hoped you'd stay around to keep an eye out on the pragmatic and economic aspects.

I do agree with your point about getting tired about empty promises, but why would you attack fuzzy on that personally? What does Fuzzy have to do with "announcements" for bitshares?

Shit I really feel out of the loop, where can I read a summary on what happened?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bitacer

@tonyk I really hope that you don't leave us anytime soon. For what is worth I find your criticism on the spot most of the times..Some times you over do it but it is understandable...
Remember that you are not the only one losing lots of money with bts though..Lots of people lost everything the last couple of years with bts including my self..
However I still have a lot of faith on the project. The tech has potential and bts doesn't deserve to be where it is now..So my advice is keep the faith..Better days will come..I hope..

Of course comments from @bytemaster "I confess to selling from ANGEL today to cover some expenses.   Unfortunately, I sold just prior to the big pump :(  " do not help keep the faith...I mean for the love of god mate...What pump are you talking about?? from $7 mil to $10 mil? Seriously?? I thought that we believed as a community that bts should be valued above $50 mil at least..It should be valued above DOGE or Dash at least.. And then the core dev says things like that I am asking and asking my self why on earth I still believe in bts, why not sell everything take my losses like a man and move away from this community forever...

Don't give-up man, I don't think many-- including some of the devs--  still realize the true potential of this project.  And that is to remove the concept of money out of whole equation of economics. This technology should only focus on facilitating LABOR and EXCHANGE without diluting the means. So-called financial instruments are nothing but dilution , they are the result of humankind's desire to have control over time-space. A global ledger where anything can be traded is phenomenal idea. We need to get rid of old habits-- MONEY!

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@tonyk I really hope that you don't leave us anytime soon. For what is worth I find your criticism on the spot most of the times..Some times you over do it but it is understandable...
Remember that you are not the only one losing lots of money with bts though..Lots of people lost everything the last couple of years with bts including my self..
However I still have a lot of faith on the project. The tech has potential and bts doesn't deserve to be where it is now..So my advice is keep the faith..Better days will come..I hope..

Of course comments from @bytemaster "I confess to selling from ANGEL today to cover some expenses.   Unfortunately, I sold just prior to the big pump :(  " do not help keep the faith...I mean for the love of god mate...What pump are you talking about?? from $7 mil to $10 mil? Seriously?? I thought that we believed as a community that bts should be valued above $50 mil at least..It should be valued above DOGE or Dash at least.. And then the core dev says things like that I am asking and asking my self why on earth I still believe in bts, why not sell everything take my losses like a man and move away from this community forever...

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I confess to selling from ANGEL today to cover some expenses.   Unfortunately, I sold just prior to the big pump :( 

On the brighter side super33 appears to be out of BTS to sell.

You should listen to every word this scammer has to say.

20 days ago he was paid 45K USD... 'some expenses' here just means he is selling every time BTS is above zero.... as he believes it will soon not be above that.

I listen to extended unofficial recording of today's mumble... and more than a few comments were directed at me (well I could be imagining that but...hell I do not)...

As far as BM goes... well, I have some faith left (otherwise I would not have listened) that this (BTS) is not a milking cow of yours, BM. Actions speak louder than words, so we will se how it goes in reality.
I will just repeat myself but the late December actions showed the opposite (go for the money on the table, with  no care what BTS needs...as long as we are going to be paid and it is not totally negative it is fine etc. etc.)

@jcalfee1 and others - If I have the tech skills to do it, I would have been doing about exactly what asshole1 is doing... and no, it is not just tech issues. so coming to CNX would not proven all of his points ( as far as I get them).
For you and  @onceuponatime  it is also about a flowed system of fees. My take on it (I might be wrong but that is what I have gathered and deducted) is - if you value your token at X BTS/token....just go ahead and get X tokens for every crapcoin in your fee pool.

The last thing I want to address is 'the negativity factor' - I do believe 90% of you perceive me as the definition of that (asides from the totally baseless one like newmine). Well I have always felt I am the balancing factor  against  this forum's fan mob... but if you do thinks you are better off in your cloud of no- reasonable checks to your blind believes.. you will have your wishes come true soon enough.

As per Muse? AS someone correctly posted - I am out of it so I have not posted in those threads in....well, let's say I am posting like my name is Eddie.... My only question is - why do you all care? If it is a scam or if it a 'project that already targets some else's money? your actions should be the same? [btw I was at total lost with Rivers point that cob does not run the show... so fatty Eddy does it! Is he more responsive, trusted or what... ]

PS
none

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
morpheus is our new Ander

fuzzy is my new Ander!

When he says " Wait to see what   great stuff we have cooking in the background"
...I sell (well, mostly short by now being out of stuff (BTS) to sell)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
morpheus is our new Ander

Offline morpheus

• View Profile
@morpheus pls correct me since I don't trade, but doesn't it seem like we're testing around 950 - 920 satoshis now? And that will set the possible resistance/support level in the short term? If it maintains as support it's good news and could set a bullish trend? I'm seeing the 4 day chart btw. I guess that would only be in the short term?

Looks like a breakout above the 50 dma (blue line).  Bts has stayed below this moving average for a few months now.  Next target is the 200 dma (red line), which bts has spent most of its trading life under.  Then we set up a possible golden cross.  IMO this breakout would be negated with a drop below 750, so plenty of room.

However, the upper trendline is acting like pretty solid resistance in fiat (cny), with a hard pullback at this line.

The relative stability from November to now has been a silence phase, as one trader on bitcointalk observes.  This has lead to longer term bull markets in bitcoin in the past on an occasion or two. 

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
@morpheus pls correct me since I don't trade, but doesn't it seem like we're testing around 950 - 920 satoshis now? And that will set the possible resistance/support level in the short term? If it maintains as support it's good news and could set a bullish trend? I'm seeing the 4 day chart btw. I guess that would only be in the short term?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline morpheus

• View Profile
Anyone knows this guy from twitter? https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/42sjjb/looks_like_an_altcoin_revival_just_nailed_3_big/

seems to have predicted ethereum and doge pumps and now he aims for BitShares

Question is... Should we sell on this rise?  Based on the shit going on with the committee I think we will have a great chance to rebuy sub 7.5 million

And its on its way! New question... will it stop at 7.5 million or are we going down to sub 7 or even 6...

I doubt it.  Looks like a breakout to me.  I think we continue to see some consolidation around 900 - 1100 sat and then the big move higher happens.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Anyone knows this guy from twitter? https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/42sjjb/looks_like_an_altcoin_revival_just_nailed_3_big/

Question is... Should we sell on this rise?  Based on the shit going on with the committee I think we will have a great chance to rebuy sub 7.5 million

And its on its way! New question... will it stop at 7.5 million or are we going down to sub 7 or even 6...

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

we have almost $1M in volume and low price, doesn't that usually indicate something? I'm not trader btw. If it rises as high as ethereum it will most likely go down as well since there is nothing to back it up so... I can only dream of going back to 2~3k again lol

Anyone can propose whatever they want, they're free to do it. Everything's settled when you vote so if you're really confident some are bad ideas they will most likely not be approved.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

chryspano

Bitcrab and his s#!ty ideas...

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
What committee shit?  The fee discussion? 

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile