Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887170 times)

Offline Tuck Fheman

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
@werneo out of curiosity where do you think we can go to? 3k and then have 1500 as support level?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo

Lots of green bars, and the poloniex order book buy side has doubled in the past few days. The year-long chart shows that bts is at the narrow end of an ascending triangle. I'm thinking breakout sometime in the next week or two.

Offline svk

people with more 'insider knowledge' than you or me tend to agree with you...

all those "weird name-weird name" accounts voting for xeroc as of late, send substantial amounts to polo on every price rise...I sincerely doubt they do it to go margin long...
Who are they?
https://cryptofresh.com/u/dadossi-chandra

I have no clue..but I am running with your speculation that it is either BM or some developers paid by him.... it just seems the most logical thing I have read or come up with myself.
(other explanations/speculations welcomed)

It isn't me and I don't know who they are.

if you say so.

...it is either BM or some developers paid by him.... it just seems the most logical thing I have read or come up with myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w47UQxld7LM&feature=youtu.be&t=2m12s

Pay attention guys. How many of you effectively stealthed their v0.x accounts, and imported only balances(and probably from just a few but not all of their balance keys) and did NOT imports v1 names into bts 2.0? How many of you none bts devs can actually do that?

wish the script was made available to the common folks, but then again onceupon might have not been as eager to pay for stealth gui...

That was quite easy to do actually, no script required. Just create a new account with openledger, import keys to that wallet, then claim balances to your newly registered account..
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
BTS could rise a lot (hundreds of percent like FCT, MAID, ETH, and NEM have done recently), if a couple factors happen:

1) We need a big adoption story.  Getting adopted by some bank, company, etc in a significant way, similar to the Factom and NEM stories recently.  Getting major coins like Storj or Bitcrystals onto our chain would be good too.  (Also, we should really get on Azure). 

2) Early whale dumping stops.  Either they run out, or they see the adoption story and decide to hang onto BTS instead of dumping it.    If item #1 happened, there would probably enough investors buying as a result that even if the whale duping continued, they would run out, and then we could rise. 

If this occurs, we go up there with Factom and Maid in market cap pretty fast, and maybe even higher, given that Bitshares has a history and has been at 100M in the past.

$100m shouldnt be an issue given eth is 7x that and growing... its really marketing. MAID eth and a few others have a good marketing company that they outsourced to from what I am hearing, it may be good to find that out and go with them because it seems to be working. I do feel once we eclipse $50m it should rise a bit easier than ever before just because whales have dumped low enough long enough, distribution has occured for so long that it sets up for an epic bull blast.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
maybe one of the last opportunities to buy so low...
how will you feel after one month and a 100M market-cap?

... Mark my words  8)

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
When I was buying Monero in december and january it was doing the same thing BTS is now:  Going up 30% quickly and then retracing almost all of it, but making a slightly higher base and then doing it again.  It had to do it like 4 times before it finally broke up, but it did eventually.

BTS could be in the same place, getting ready to being actually heading higher.   We had a lot of early PTS miners dumps to absorb, but they are mostly out now.  Later on when the price is higher we will be glad those guys sold low. 

I believe things are looking up, but its just the very beginning so it goes slowly still, with heavy retracements.

BTS price is in a narrowing band that is currently defined between ~1335 and 1025 Satoshis.  It's an ascending triangle that doesn't resolve until at least March 15th or even after the 20th. I agree this is probably a good time to accumulate at the lows.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:02:44 am by werneo »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

all those "weird name-weird name" accounts voting for xeroc as of late, send substantial amounts to polo on every price rise...I sincerely doubt they do it to go margin long...
Who are they?

I have no clue..but I am running with your speculation that it is either BM or some developers paid by him.... it just seems the most logical thing I have read or come up with myself.

if you say so.

...it is either BM or some developers paid by him.... it just seems the most logical thing I have read or come up with myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w47UQxld7LM&feature=youtu.be&t=2m12s

Pay attention guys. How many of you effectively stealthed their v0.x accounts, and imported only balances(and probably from just a few but not all of their balance keys) and did NOT imports v1 names into bts 2.0? How many of you none bts devs can actually do that?

wish the script was made available to the common folks, but then again onceupon might have not been as eager to pay for stealth gui...

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
BTS could rise a lot (hundreds of percent like FCT, MAID, ETH, and NEM have done recently), if a couple factors happen:

1) We need a big adoption story.  Getting adopted by some bank, company, etc in a significant way, similar to the Factom and NEM stories recently.  Getting major coins like Storj or Bitcrystals onto our chain would be good too.  (Also, we should really get on Azure). 

2) Early whale dumping stops.  Either they run out, or they see the adoption story and decide to hang onto BTS instead of dumping it.    If item #1 happened, there would probably enough investors buying as a result that even if the whale duping continued, they would run out, and then we could rise. 

If this occurs, we go up there with Factom and Maid in market cap pretty fast, and maybe even higher, given that Bitshares has a history and has been at 100M in the past.

what you're saying is  big thing 3.0  :P
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bytemaster

Who are they?

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline EstefanTT

When I was buying Monero in december and january it was doing the same thing BTS is now:  Going up 30% quickly and then retracing almost all of it, but making a slightly higher base and then doing it again.  It had to do it like 4 times before it finally broke up, but it did eventually.

BTS could be in the same place, getting ready to being actually heading higher.   We had a lot of early PTS miners dumps to absorb, but they are mostly out now.  Later on when the price is higher we will be glad those guys sold low. 

I believe things are looking up, but its just the very beginning so it goes slowly still, with heavy retracements.
I like the way you present it. I hope so. It would be a good moment with stealth, free Tx, bts on M. Azure BAAS, ... With a nice increase of our MC we would have the funds to pay for ETH virtual machine, BTC & ETH sidechain, Bond market, market makers, and much more. That would propulse us higher and the higher we go the more funds we have, and so on !
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:45:00 pm by EstefanTT »
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Hey guys how's it going?

This account seems legit

Can't tell if your being sarcastic... but I'm guessing that isn't really the dadossi chandra account.

I was indeed