Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 899730 times)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Damn, never thought syscoin would trade higher than BTS lol
That should get some motivation

A regular pump-and-dump not unlike the past ones.  One benefit though - it draws in new users with new ideas and energy.  :)
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Pheonike

You only get one chance to make a good first impression.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
All these major price jumps are synthetic, nobody has delivered a finished product yet...  I think sometimes people forget how markets work.

More often than not price pumps and dumps have nothing to do with finished products much less "fundamentals".  Markets move based on sentiment and positioning... BTS 2.0 was delivered (which could be seen as a big release) and the price went down.  Most would argue 2.0 was superior 1.0 but has a much much lower valuation.

Offline emailtooaj

Damn, never thought syscoin would trade higher than BTS lol
That should get some motivation
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:42:20 pm by emailtooaj »
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline xh3

• View Profile
    • Bit-Cents
All these major price jumps are synthetic, nobody has delivered a finished product yet...  I think sometimes people forget how markets work.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
The drop is annoying yeah, but as long as we make a higher floor its still progress.  Currently we are still higher than before the pump started, just have to hold around the 1400 level and its all good.

That is right.  We are at a higher floor.  Some were saying 'Buy on rumour, sell on news', so it is not a surprise.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
and this trend line is convincing to me also! 

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Hopefully that buywall is real, and will not be pulled.  If so, very nice, we should hold 1400.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Total shit price action... BTS has no "stickiness" to the upside, only to the downside.  All it does is spike and get dumped on by whales.  Only way to make money long is to watch the charts and pray you are around when there is the 1 day pump.

BTS is still 50% higher in BTC and USD in less than 12 days based on information that was reasonably easy to speculatively trade.

I'm stocking up on BTS right now, hopefully I still have another few hours to get some under 0.00001

the reason is perhaps because we could be shortly added to Microsoft Azure BAAS.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline yvv

• View Profile
It is funny to hear whining from "professional" traders. What is your problem? This pump is a f.cking luck. Dump, and buy later at lower price.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Total shit price action... BTS has no "stickiness" to the upside, only to the downside.  All it does is spike and get dumped on by whales.  Only way to make money long is to watch the charts and pray you are around when there is the 1 day pump.

What's your deal, man?  We bottomed out in early January at .000004 and have been in a nice, steady uptrend (yellow channel) since then. A few days ago we had a nice catalyst, busted out of the 2-month uptrend, and hit the top of a longer term downtrend (red channel).  Now we've pulled back and so far seem to have found support at previous resistance.  Sooner or later we'll have another go at the top of the larger downtrend channel.  Once we break through that -- Katie, bar the door. 

By the way, aren't you a trader?  You sure don't act like it.  Unless you're just trying to scare people so you can buy as low as possible.  Without a doubt, there are people here who play that game. 

How exactly is a trader suppose to act??? Didn't realize that there was a code of ethics in this business...

I could care less what BTS does in respect to BTC... I only care what it does in dollar terms.  And in dollar terms it spikes to the upside but sticks to the downside.  It's in a descending triangle.  That is bearish and shitty price action for anyone who is a bull.  It's been the same pattern for the last year and a half.

Maybe you are right and finally BTS stabilizes at a higher dollar amount, but I'm going to stick with history... I'm half way to my target

Smart move = liquidate your bts now and buy back at 10 million. Don't be a pig and double your shares.

This forum is a pig pen when bts even rises slightly... and they continue to get slaughtered
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 12:11:12 am by lil_jay890 »

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2

What's your deal, man?  We bottomed out in early January at .000004 and have been in a nice, steady uptrend (yellow channel) since then. A few days ago we had a nice catalyst, busted out of the 2-month uptrend, and hit the top of a longer term downtrend (red channel).  Now we've pulled back and so far seem to have found support at previous resistance.  Sooner or later we'll have another go at the top of the larger downtrend channel.  Once we break through that -- Katie, bar the door. 

By the way, aren't you a trader?  You sure don't act like it.  Unless you're just trying to scare people so you can buy as low as possible.  Without a doubt, there are people here who play that game. 

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Heading up again I think.  Seeing Bitshares mentioned and described (well), in an article by Mircosoft was nice.

BTS has always had a history of large spikes.  It spikes hard up or down.  You have to expect this.  We went from like 1200 to 2300 in a couple days and then retraced most of it.  Thats the way BTS moves I guess.  Just hodl, take partial profits on rises and buy drops, and dont margin it.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
The drop is annoying yeah, but as long as we make a higher floor its still progress.  Currently we are still higher than before the pump started, just have to hold around the 1400 level and its all good.