Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 897544 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
In hindsight!!! ...
share dropping BTS on PTS is the most stupid idea ever, beating 'the newly minted 500Mil BTS in the merger' by wide wide margin
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

TravelsAsia

Just don't margin long anything that you can't afford to lose.  We need to keep our bts in the hands of those of us that love bts.  All the dumpers that have been crapping all over us don't see the same value in bts that us true believers do.

That statement sounds a little like a cult. :)  For every seller, there's a buyer. The market will figure out the value.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Don't margin BTS ever.

Don't those of us here have enough of it by now?  No need to margin and get rekt.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Just don't margin long anything that you can't afford to lose.  We need to keep our bts in the hands of those of us that love bts.  All the dumpers that have been crapping all over us don't see the same value in bts that us true believers do. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Are we seeing Ander's famous 3rd wave?

"Wave 3: Wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend (although some research suggests that in commodity markets, wave five is the largest). The news is now positive and fundamental analysts start to raise earnings estimates. Prices rise quickly, corrections are short-lived and shallow. Anyone looking to "get in on a pullback" will likely miss the boat. As wave three starts, the news is probably still bearish, and most market players remain negative; but by wave three's midpoint, "the crowd" will often join the new bullish trend. Wave three often extends wave one by a ratio of Golden Ratio "

No, this would all have to be part of wave 1 still.  But at least the dump to 400 sats looks like it was probably the ultimate bottom (unless BTS were to completely die).

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
It's time to play, "Who's Dumping First?"!

Will it be ...

A) A Dev
B) JonnyBitShares
C) The Unknown Dumpster
D) All of the above

;)

So true :D

There was only one true pump in the past 2 years for BitShares, well actually for BTSX, after that only dumps

This time it's surely different  ;D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Will it be ...

A) A Dev
B) JonnyBitShares
C) The Unknown Dumpster
D) All of the above

;)

I will take *angel* account

Offline Tuck Fheman

Will it be ...

A) A Dev
B) JonnyBitShares
C) The Unknown Dumpster
D) All of the above

;)

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Are we seeing Ander's famous 3rd wave?

"Wave 3: Wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend (although some research suggests that in commodity markets, wave five is the largest). The news is now positive and fundamental analysts start to raise earnings estimates. Prices rise quickly, corrections are short-lived and shallow. Anyone looking to "get in on a pullback" will likely miss the boat. As wave three starts, the news is probably still bearish, and most market players remain negative; but by wave three's midpoint, "the crowd" will often join the new bullish trend. Wave three often extends wave one by a ratio of Golden Ratio "
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 11:03:08 pm by tonyk »

Offline oldmine

• View Profile
look up the wallet named "trust"
LOL he is out  of funds :), poor guy

lol,

maybe we should take up a collection for him

poor fella

Or maybe he sold high and you should envy him, not feel sorry for him?

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile

lol,

maybe we should take up a collection for him

poor fella
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
the price will only go up only and if again some nice whales create $1 mil worth bitassets by locking some collateral and daily volume is more than $4 mil for at least a week.. until then it will just be pumps to $20 mil market cap and dumps to $7 mil market caps..And if these nice whales don't create those $1 mil bitassets then eventually bitshares will be dumped to zero..I am sad.. :(

I think you are sad.. try this -> relax bro! :)

think of the powerful platform that exists... right now.
we need the markets to be liquid enough and you have the ability to move value from gold, silver, USD, CNY in seconds for fractions of a cent!. think of the real world cost of doing these transaction and the process and time required; once you have moved these values your can send them any where in the world; in a system that elect block producers and cannot be bought out by leasing/buy a shit ton of hardware, and a process where the stakeholders actually have a say in what direction we take - what BTC doing these day - i don't know but that's what worries me, not Bitshares.

i look forward to the day i can buy a MPA of a stock in another country or commodity like orange juice or coffee without brokers, commissions, and crazy settlement times

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
the price will only go up only and if again some nice whales create $1 mil worth bitassets by locking some collateral and daily volume is more than $4 mil for at least a week.. until then it will just be pumps to $20 mil market cap and dumps to $7 mil market caps..And if these nice whales don't create those $1 mil bitassets then eventually bitshares will be dumped to zero..I am sad.. :(

Offline GChicken

• View Profile