Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 897534 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
last 17h more than 30M bts sent to Polo LOL and 2,5M to btc38
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:25:33 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

bitimaru

Just one great coordinated news release will send back BTS to 1500-2000.

Just one buy signal and we are set.

Offline EstefanTT

I don't think it's wise to consider prices vs BTC. We all live in a world where the rent, the bread, the coffee are valued in our local fiat money.

I will be more than happy to see bts at 200 stats if BTC climb to 5k$.

Investor checks the wealth of their investments in fiat, not in BTC.

Even if the bts : btc chart looks a little ugly, when you display it in $ (cmc graph) it looks different,  kind of exiting actually !

The community is growing and projects are blooming, I don't think we will hit and break the resistance around 0.003$.

I'm sure there is lot of guys who bought higher than 0.005 and will buy some to lower their average buy price if we go lower than 0.004.

I guess we'll see !

Maybe the new website could help with that, a fresh new display of everything going on could make the difference.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Being a Mexican (at heart), I am very curious to see how this BTS price game plays out....
The gringos accuse the Chinese of trying to destroy their baby ( BTS)...while much the same gringos are selling like crazy (at least 200+ mil BTS in the last 2 mo. alone, imho).

All at the same time "the Chinese crazy anti dilutors" have 5x more to lose in any significant bts price drop... so they better buy before the gringos push the price to 200 sat territory.

Why buy before 200 if it were to go that low? lol...
And how do you know the gringos were selling millions of bts?
As far as the chinese having some bigger whales, that is entirely possible, but then again i would imagine it is partially because the devs worked for lower than market wages considering their skill level. But i may be missing some important facts 

I still personally believe in bitshares and the community. Ill be very surprised if it ever goes to 200 sats (unless btc price doubles when block reward halves).  But i must admit im a bit biased.

Maybe because the blockchain selling record(transfering to exchanges)  has their name on it .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

Being a Mexican (at heart), I am very curious to see how this BTS price game plays out....
The gringos accuse the Chinese of trying to destroy their baby ( BTS)...while much the same gringos are selling like crazy (at least 200+ mil BTS in the last 2 mo. alone, imho).

All at the same time "the Chinese crazy anti dilutors" have 5x more to lose in any significant bts price drop... so they better buy before the gringos push the price to 200 sat territory.

Why buy before 200 if it were to go that low? lol...
And how do you know the gringos were selling millions of bts?
As far as the chinese having some bigger whales, that is entirely possible, but then again i would imagine it is partially because the devs worked for lower than market wages considering their skill level. But i may be missing some important facts 

I still personally believe in bitshares and the community. Ill be very surprised if it ever goes to 200 sats (unless btc price doubles when block reward halves).  But i must admit im a bit biased.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:52:34 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fuzzy

I have a bad feeling about this. With the Steem announcement, BTS becomes a less interesting story for investor/speculators. In the not-to-distant-future I could see BTC spiking above $500,  ETH falling 50%, and BTS doing a bellyflop freefall into sub 200 satoshis.

Why do you say sub 200 satoshis?  And if for some reason it does go that far down, we will know that the antidilution crowd was probably wrong all along.   I personally do see some merits to their stance, but continue to be skeptical.  I suppose we shall see.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

I have a bad feeling about this. With the Steem announcement, BTS becomes a less interesting story for investor/speculators. In the not-to-distant-future I could see BTC spiking above $500,  ETH falling 50%, and BTS doing a bellyflop freefall into sub 200 satoshis.
Rest assured that BTS is still increadibly interesting to FinTech. They dont care about yet another forum software (their words)

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo

« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:11:46 am by werneo »

Offline jdfreshman

• View Profile

Offline testz

Why are so many fund moved from poloniex to btc38 the last days?   
(Accounts: poloniexwallet,  btc38-btsx-octo-72722)
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/account/btc38-btsx-octo-72722/overview/

Arbitrage or something else?

Arbitrage (not only for BTS) because price was different more than 5% from poloniex

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Why are so many fund moved from poloniex to btc38 the last days?   
(Accounts: poloniexwallet,  btc38-btsx-octo-72722)
https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/account/btc38-btsx-octo-72722/overview/

Arbitrage or something else?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

tarantulaz

Where is the Chinese community now? I swear to God the price went down because of the dilution. When all of the workers stop being funded I hope the price goes up. I hope all the anti-dilution people go out there and buy shares which will be barely useful.

It would positively surprise me if people coming from an ex-Communist country would be willing to fund development out of their pocket, in order to see their investment grow, just because they don't want to use the reserve pool.

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
Wow BTS takes a dump and no one here even cares anymore.

All ALTS took a dump. Not only BTS. Whales just wanna have fun [emoji12]

+5% everyone took a hit yesterday and still continues to..  but what is notable is the amount of volume that came out of a lot of other alts.. Bitshares didn't get hit as bad in the volume department in comparison.

Exactly. Glad i was not holding any ETH's.