Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887428 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
BTS going up today while Bitcoin rises is the strangest thing ever.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Plot twist: ask exchanges to set a multisig account of trusted members or committee-account as their proxy.

You can figure out on your own how many problema that could solve.
The problem is you can only ask but not force them to do so. They can just ignore you.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Plot twist: ask exchanges to set a multisig account of trusted members or committee-account as their proxy.

You can figure out on your own how many problema that could solve.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

how long before the anti dilution crowd sells out?  We need to be able to readily vote in solid worker proposals otherwise we will cease development.

if it's true that Yunbi (an exchange?) is voting against Workers and having their heavy buddies do the same, then let's either A) disable Yunbi in the web wallet, and/or B) do the same thing with CCEDK/OL, Blocktrades and MetaExchange voting FOR the Workers. Fight fire with fire and we will never have to worry about a cheating exchange again. Light'em up! - think Sun Tzu

There is a part of me strongly on this side, but one question is: How to change the rules without being seen as a platform that is too unstable in its own self governance to be built on?

Double standards. Either we make exchanges unable to hold such power or we allow every single one to do so.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline EstefanTT

It's dangerous to start an exchange war because the one camp who will have Poloniex, will be the winner.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline fuzzy

how long before the anti dilution crowd sells out?  We need to be able to readily vote in solid worker proposals otherwise we will cease development.

if it's true that Yunbi (an exchange?) is voting against Workers and having their heavy buddies do the same, then let's either A) disable Yunbi in the web wallet, and/or B) do the same thing with CCEDK/OL, Blocktrades and MetaExchange voting FOR the Workers. Fight fire with fire and we will never have to worry about a cheating exchange again. Light'em up! - think Sun Tzu

There is a part of me strongly on this side, but one question is: How to change the rules without being seen as a platform that is too unstable in its own self governance to be built on?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
bitcoinfan has sent more than 20 mil BTS to poloniex. Massive dump coming  :(

https://cryptofresh.com/u/bitcoinfan

He waits a little pump before he unloads, so he will "not get noticed"  :P

Looks like someone is not happy.  Question is how long before the anti dilution crowd sells out?  We need to be able to readily vote in solid worker proposals otherwise we will cease development.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

He waits a little pump before he unloads, so he will "not get noticed"  :P

Offline kuo

• View Profile

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 03:39:18 pm by kuo »

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
Why do you say sub 200 satoshis?

I'm not saying BTS would stay at <200 satoshis, but I think we could see a spike down that far in the event of a sell-off.

The BTS uptrend that started in January has now been invalidated. Overall volume has been declining since the March peak. MACD is  bearish on the one-day chart. The one-week chart still shows a positive moving average, but trending down along with the MACD.

All of this may seem like reading chicken entrails, but traders tend to use these lines to make decisions.  Future price is uncertain, but trends are naked as a jaybird.

Offline Tuck Fheman

Just one great coordinated news release will send back BTS to 1500-2000.

Just one buy signal and we are set.

https://youtu.be/N1NupxasQWs
;)
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline uqaz

• View Profile
I don't think it's wise to consider prices vs BTC. We all live in a world where the rent, the bread, the coffee are valued in our local fiat money.

I will be more than happy to see bts at 200 stats if BTC climb to 5k$.

Investor checks the wealth of their investments in fiat, not in BTC.

Even if the bts : btc chart looks a little ugly, when you display it in $ (cmc graph) it looks different,  kind of exiting actually !

The community is growing and projects are blooming, I don't think we will hit and break the resistance around 0.003$.

I'm sure there is lot of guys who bought higher than 0.005 and will buy some to lower their average buy price if we go lower than 0.004.

I guess we'll see !

Maybe the new website could help with that, a fresh new display of everything going on could make the difference.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Interesting, i agree with you in the matter BTC x BTS. If BTC pumps, every other altcoin will fall, but marginally, will rise in the overall (FIAT).

But what surprises me is the Bitshares enviroment... If bitshares prices in BTC rises, UIA such as OBITS or bitland drops...and vice-versa. It's like bitshares (currency and UIA) holders do a internal hedge among themselves lol. It's like projects like OBITS or Bitteaser or Bitland don't have their own particular dynamics... even buybacks or dividends are being ignored!

This is very strange to me lol.

bitimaru

The first of a few green candle?  8)

bitimaru

last 17h more than 30M bts sent to Polo LOL and 2,5M to btc38

Panic sell on a bottom....