Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 896911 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

But the actual behind the scenes plan seems to be for the devs to abandon bitshares in favor of Steem. 

Then later Steem can die and they can abandon it in favor of something new, after taking more money from people.

For those wanting a 'kumbaya' decentralized community, I think STEEM will be a better option. I'll buy a little, but if the project is on A.D.D. like BitShares has been, then it's going to have one useful piece after another that continually gets recycled to make way for the next big thing. Always chasing the horizon; never really knowing how to promote what you have.

BitShares has a lot going for it still, notably the entrepreneurs who are using its currency or blockchain. But I think it needs leadership to take it in a new direction. And I strongly question whether a disparate, decentralized community is capable of creating the consensus and acting decisively to truly fund the kind of mass adoption it deserves.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Lol, nice pictures.

But the actual behind the scenes plan seems to be for the devs to abandon bitshares in favor of Steem. 

Then later Steem can die and they can abandon it in favor of something new, after taking more money from people.

Ander, are you off your m00n meds again? 

You should up your dosage before it's too late so you don't miss the train to FOMO-Town ... "this Summer"!

and there was winter storm from last year
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Tuck Fheman

Lol, nice pictures.

Ander, are you off your m00n meds again? 

You should up your dosage before it's too late so you don't miss the train to FOMO-Town ... "this Summer"!
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Lol, nice pictures.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Tuck Fheman

... perhaps more important is what is happening behind the scenes

I fricken' knew it! I knew there was a plan that would be a game changer!

Once the masses learn that Kim and Kanye are in we're goin' m00n!!!

I'll go ahead and tweet their adoption of BitShares before they do to get the ball rollin'!

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
BitShares current price        = $0.00392750.

BitShares current fair price = $0.07195060.

Me too please :)
here are some positive Fibonacci retracement : :

and here worrying :

DMI might indicate the bottom of this trend, but perhaps more important is what is happening behind the scenes

Offline Tuck Fheman

BitShares current price        = $0.00392750.

BitShares current fair price = $0.07195060.

Offline Tuck Fheman

if it is not a buy signal, then what is?

You have to draw circles, support/resistance and angled lines if you want to be taken seriously ... like me.

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
For teh love of Gawd, someone find a buy signal ... somewhere!!!
(...)

if it is not a buy signal, then what is?

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Bitshares Community should monitor  the development of Bitsquare - a crypto currency decentralize exchange launching april 27.
Kind of LocalBitcoin https://bitsquare.io/
White paper: https://bitsquare.io/bitsquare.pdf

iirc, incorrectly characterized as the first decentralized exchange in one of the latest LTB shows.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Nothing wrong with 200 satoshi per BTS. Somehow people are not using BitUSD. Go figure.

Offline Tuck Fheman

For teh love of Gawd, someone find a buy signal ... somewhere!!!

If this doesn't recover soon, we'll be flooded with new Dev's and then what?!

Charlie Lee will be infighting with Vitalik over who gets to cash 25% of their BTS out first?!

jl777 and BlueMeanie will be arguing over who stole 1mio BTS from who and who the SEC will be coming after?!

That one Dev (who's name I forgot on purpose) will be giving us all daily economics lessons from the Aliens?!

Satoshi Nakamoto will come out of hiding and draw the ire of the US Government towards BitShares?!

We don't need this!

Start buying before Ander makes it hit 100 Sats thereby ensuring all of the above will come true!

allegedly

:P

Offline pam2

• View Profile
Bitshares Community should monitor  the development of Bitsquare - a crypto currency decentralize exchange launching april 27.
Kind of LocalBitcoin https://bitsquare.io/
White paper: https://bitsquare.io/bitsquare.pdf

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Safe haven cryptos like btc ltc Doge and peercoin are outperforming.

Speculative stuff is getting hammered... This happened a few months ago.

Yeah when Bitcoin does well other established crypto-currencies do well and DACs underperform.

The better Bitcoin does, the better it is for other immutable crypto-currencies

As usual I expect other crypto-currencies to benefit the most like LTC, DGC, PPC while ETH, XRP, BTS and MaidSafe will benefit the least.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Safe haven cryptos like btc ltc Doge and peercoin are outperforming.

Speculative stuff is getting hammered... This happened a few months ago.