Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 886922 times)

Offline EstefanTT

Looks like we may hit 0.01$ / BTS soon ... ( according to my total noob trader talent  :P )

« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:04:55 pm by EstefanTT »
Bit20, the cryptocurrency index fund http://www.bittwenty.com
(BitShares French ConneXion - www.bitsharesfcx.com)

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Substantial volume on Polo, too.  163M BTS traded in last 24 hours.  I think we're under accumulation.  And bid support growing.  I think big moves are about to occur.

Smart money is realizing the Bitshares core dev team just got a huge influx of capital, the lead dev is now a benevolent whale... and all Bitshares needs to go full-moon is a well capitalized core dev team and benevolent whale.

Steem is the best thing that happens to bts.  I have a feeling once they stabilize steem, they can keep improving on bts...

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Substantial volume on Polo, too.  163M BTS traded in last 24 hours.  I think we're under accumulation.  And bid support growing.  I think big moves are about to occur.

Smart money is realizing the Bitshares core dev team just got a huge influx of capital, the lead dev is now a benevolent whale... and all Bitshares needs to go full-moon is a well capitalized core dev team and benevolent whale.

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Fuck Dan!

And Fuck Steem!

Oops, sorry,

Weren't we all just bitching about Dan and STEEM?

Lol, he made many people happy, and some quite wealthy in the last couple of weeks, particularly those who followed and invested in STEEM right from the beginning. I'm not one of them, and I won't be bitching about that for sure, because that's how life works.

I do believe what's happening with STEEM will increase awareness about Bitshares. I still don't know how it will improve trading on the DEX and the market cap in the long term though.

Exciting times ahead!

chryspano

Fuck Dan!

And Fuck Steem!

Oops, sorry,

Weren't we all just bitching about Dan and STEEM?

lol

We almost at that point again!

chryspano

lol, I brought tons of BTS just by judging the candle chart before STEEM even come online .

Pics or it didn't happen!  :) :)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Looks like this Steem bull run might be good for Bitshares after all...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

lol, I brought tons of BTS just by judging the candle chart before STEEM even come online .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Over 300btc buy support on polo.  Usually hangs around 100-150 so this has a shot to increase short term.

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
Why all those a$$holes don't trade on DEX?

Trading on the DEX is picking up slowly but surely.  Actually, it seems to be accelerating as today has seen an increase of more than 50% in terms of orders filled.  Still, we could speed things up by rewarding liquidity providers and perhaps running a contest for traders.  That would give a boost to both sides of the equation (maker and taker) and would help leverage the fact that we're also seeing an increase in new users. 

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Why all those a$$holes don't trade on DEX?

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
What I don't understand is how come almost 20% of market cap of BTS get traded in 24h and the price don't seem to move that much? Are there that many people that are only waiting for the price to rise to dump their BTS? It really looks similar to the other pumps that were stopped right from the beginning by dumpers

Do you believe the volume is organic trading and not bots or 3rd party exchange nonsense?

Looks like it's all organic, and largely driven by BTC38. They trade millions of BTS at a time like it's nothing lol.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
What I don't understand is how come almost 20% of market cap of BTS get traded in 24h and the price don't seem to move that much? Are there that many people that are only waiting for the price to rise to dump their BTS? It really looks similar to the other pumps that were stopped right from the beginning by dumpers

Do you believe the volume is organic trading and not bots or 3rd party exchange nonsense?

Looks like it's all organic, and largely driven by BTC38. They trade millions of BTS at a time like it's nothing lol.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile

chryspano

Maybe they think they can buy again later cheaper, when the next wave of whining, crying and FUDing begins...

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile