Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887008 times)

Offline virtualgrowth

When I buy BTS today,  I don't care what the price is tomorrow.

I buy BTS today, because of what I expect it to be worth in 6 months or a year. :)

All about the long term or "virtualgrowth" if you will, haha :)
iWkjpAW7TLIHr0vO

Offline intelliguy

When I buy BTS today,  I don't care what the price is tomorrow.

I buy BTS today, because of what I expect it to be worth in 6 months or a year. :)
I'm @intelliguy on steemit. I usually get things right (or so they tell me), follow me there if you want to see more. Tips accepted to bitshares user: intelliguy-bts  (I'm a lifetime member because I trust in the Bitshares ecosystem)

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
I got in at cost basis 800 and am shocked we're down from that!

The trend is broken but BTS has never just pumped once on a new uptrend.. Always 2-3+ times.

I did pay over 2x recent USD price floor but it is Alt season (for now)

Offline MrFrismint

• View Profile
Buy bitBTC or OPEN.BTC.  I'm guessing the alt coin pump is coming to an end and bitcoin will probably bounce back to having %75-%80 market cap dominance.

Other than Xeroc's worker, there hasn't been anything really of note to get super bullish on BTS (I'm sure someone will post a huge list of all the great things coming for bts).  It's the same story with most of the other alts.  Random pumps.

Trolls can recognized by the fact they are hanging around on fora of coins they like to buy for lower prices and because of that spreading the word out that these coins are not going to rise any further, but instead will decline in value. Often this is because they are frustrated of missing out a first pump. They tell you to buy BTC instead, so when the alt coin (in this case BTS) starts rising again, you can easily convert back and boost the price even more for the troll, who has by then bought his stake against a lower price. @lil_jay890 seems a perfect example.

Calling someone a troll because they have a negative view of a financial instrument that you are long isn't an argument... It's an attempt to self-reinforce your own bias.

The whole "people are just talking negative so they can drive down the price to buy at lower prices" argument is BS.  Even with BTS getting in on the everything Alt pump, it's been bumping along the bottom of its range for years.  If this alt coin pump dies out, what do you think the odds are that BTS stays elevated?  I would say it's not very likely since BTS still has many of the same issues that IMO have caused it to fall.

Granted I'm not surprised a guy with 7 forum posts and who just created his account 2 weeks ago  is all bullish... You probably just bought in and were chasing the pump.

If you are so negative and not interested in buying BTS for lower, the question is why are you spending time on this forum? Are you short? Maybe that is the interest...

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Buy bitBTC or OPEN.BTC.  I'm guessing the alt coin pump is coming to an end and bitcoin will probably bounce back to having %75-%80 market cap dominance.

Other than Xeroc's worker, there hasn't been anything really of note to get super bullish on BTS (I'm sure someone will post a huge list of all the great things coming for bts).  It's the same story with most of the other alts.  Random pumps.

Trolls can recognized by the fact they are hanging around on fora of coins they like to buy for lower prices and because of that spreading the word out that these coins are not going to rise any further, but instead will decline in value. Often this is because they are frustrated of missing out a first pump. They tell you to buy BTC instead, so when the alt coin (in this case BTS) starts rising again, you can easily convert back and boost the price even more for the troll, who has by then bought his stake against a lower price. @lil_jay890 seems a perfect example.

Calling someone a troll because they have a negative view of a financial instrument that you are long isn't an argument... It's an attempt to self-reinforce your own bias.

The whole "people are just talking negative so they can drive down the price to buy at lower prices" argument is BS.  Even with BTS getting in on the everything Alt pump, it's been bumping along the bottom of its range for years.  If this alt coin pump dies out, what do you think the odds are that BTS stays elevated?  I would say it's not very likely since BTS still has many of the same issues that IMO have caused it to fall.

Granted I'm not surprised a guy with 7 forum posts and who just created his account 2 weeks ago  is all bullish... You probably just bought in and were chasing the pump.

There's definitely a risk that Bitshares will follow the other alts if the pump dies out and turn into a dump.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline R

• View Profile

I wouldn't mind knowing what's going on with BTS?
Tune into the Bitshares hangouts each week: https://soundcloud.com/beyond-bitcoin-hangouts

Offline renkcub

• View Profile

I wouldn't mind knowing what's going on with BTS?

Offline MrFrismint

• View Profile

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline MrFrismint

• View Profile
@nomoreheroes7 some more arguments for that too?

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
@karnal wait for what exactly? :-)

Anybody has a price analysis here for the coming days/week/months?

Offline MrFrismint

• View Profile
@karnal wait for what exactly? :-)

Anybody has a price analysis here for the coming days/week/months?

Offline karnal

• View Profile
BitShares   BitShares (BTS)   $25,529,557.34   $0.009845   2,593,060,000 BTS   $6,899,880.0000   44.86 %

Wait for it..