Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 886909 times)

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Market action on BTS price is sooooo boring right now. I got used to the wild rides...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline killzone

• View Profile
Call me bullish.

But BitShares seems to me to have more utility that etc at minimum. So we should be able to beat its market cap.

Further, I bet the bitcoin scaling conversation will get going full force soon. Checkout those transaction times! https://blockchain.info/charts/avg-confirmation-time?daysAverageString=7&timespan=1year

If bitcoin scaling is under review, I bet eth will also be under review. (infact everything slow will be getting reevaluated)
USDT is also on bitcoin block chain, so it will need reevaluation. (win for bts pegged coins)

Overall, I'm very worried the whole crypto market is going to deflate. But I think bitshares has a good opportunity to capture market share.

I'm thinking multi X USD and BTC gains are potential in the coming months for bts hodlers.

How much volatility we see between here and there is yet to be determined.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

The way I see it is we're gaining traction. We should be happy and keep innovating. Innovation got is here, the jobs not done yet but we're getting there.

I say we should take our rightful place with EOS and use our development budget to make things even better and market ourselves

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Like what have you done?
I have done a lot more than you Mr. just showed up last week. You can't even begin to understand what I'm talking about, as you don't know what most of the things on that list are and what they meant to Bitshares.

I have been one of Bitshares' biggest evangelists since the get go, and brought many people into the ecosystem from Bitcointalk since 2013. I take it personal because little beknownst to me at the time... I was promoting a bunch of scammers (Larimer and gang). I care about my reputation and never want to participate in any scams or see people scammed, so it is easy to see why my disdain for the Larimers is such. My crypto-related businesses (physical cryptocurrency minting + another one in development) rely on people placing their trust in me. Promoting Bitshares has harmed my reputation.

Furthermore, Dan, Stan and company continue to ignore the contract they agreed upon on these very forums.  A contract of which I was a participant in by donating funds to AGS. Research PTS/AGS and how they were marketed by Stan. Just read his past posts. Research the Bitshares merger. Another big clusterfuck. The Larimer's have brought this "infighting" upon themselves by reneging on our contract. Don't you blame me for any of this for a second, and if you do then it is out of pure ignorance.

We just did a billion dollar "share drop" on all believers in this community.
If you had just watched our latest video ...and not scoffed.

https://vimeo.com/220235370

Only been blogging about This Summer for 15 months... for believers only.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 02:13:04 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Wow. 100x increase from the lows.

And that's before the next 1000x in the Billion Hero Challenge!

Appreciate the efforts Stan.  +5% +5%

Give me a break. This is the 100th time Stan has endorsed scammers claiming their project will be the next big thing for Bitshares. This is just a random pump in a random alternative coin bull market which is pumping random coins arbitrarily. What goes up must come down.

Stan endorsed the following as the latest and greatest things for Bitshares:

Protoshares...
AGS...
Tried PTS2.0, but no one was having it...
Used Kevin Harrington's name...
MUSE...
VOTE...
DNS...
Play...
Identabit...
Lottoshares...
Peak Venture Group...
Bitshares ATMs...
Banx...
Bitshares Stealth...
Mutual Aid Societies...
Steem...
EOS...

Stan talks to an old lady at the grocery store and spins it as if Oprah will be investing her net worth into BTS tomorrow. Now something with the dumbest name like "HERO" is going to be Bitshares' savior? lol. There's so much elaborative scamvertising on that web site that I would be wasting my time tearing it apart. IMO, he is just stringing us along so we don't come after daniel and company for breach of contract (AGS/PTS/etc.)

Wow.  Thanks for compiling that list.
I had forgotten how many hours I've spent providing free support to entrepreneurs who want to build on BTS.  Good thing I stopped talking about all the things I've tried, or your list would be three times longer!

Can't really call any of them "scams".
"Failed initiatives" perhaps.  Just shows how rare a successful project can be.
And we've had several such successes, with a combined market cap well into the billions.

Anyhow, it pleases me when I put an opportunity out there on a silver platter and watch those who lack understanding poo-poo it.  Natural selection in action!

As Jesus once said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear."
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:22:54 pm by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Like what have you done?
I have done a lot more than you Mr. just showed up last week. You can't even begin to understand what I'm talking about, as you don't know what most of the things on that list are and what they meant to Bitshares.

I have been one of Bitshares' biggest evangelists since the get go, and brought many people into the ecosystem from Bitcointalk since 2013. I spent countless hours debating PoW zealots on the merits of dPoS, black swan naysayers on the promise of bitAssets,  spreading awareness about the huge need for decentralized exchanges within the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and defending the Larimers personally from antagonists (antagonists who ended up being correct all along about them.) I take it personal because little beknownst to me at the time... I was promoting a bunch of scammers (Larimer and gang). I care about my reputation and never want to participate in any scams or see people scammed, so it is easy to see why my disdain for the Larimers is such. My crypto-related businesses (physical cryptocurrency minting + another one in development) rely on people placing their trust in me. Promoting Bitshares has harmed my reputation.

Furthermore, Dan, Stan and company continue to ignore the contract they agreed upon on these very forums.  A contract of which I was a participant in by donating funds to AGS. Research PTS/AGS and how they were marketed by Stan. Just read his past posts. Research the Bitshares merger. Another big clusterfuck. The Larimer's have brought this "infighting" upon themselves by reneging on our contract. Don't you blame me for any of this for a second, and if you do then it is out of pure ignorance.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:31:03 pm by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
and if ICOs start using bitusd and bitcny for their funding THAT would be amazzing also..For example EOS ICO should be at least 40% in bitusd and bitcny imho.

Offline valtr

• View Profile
This is nothing yet. Just wait until DEX becomes #1 exchange in the world by volume. In last few days we jumped from some 180K+ accounts to over 240K and that's just the beginning of DEX discovery.
+5% Volume one DEX is rising and more pairs are liquid. IMO this single thing is sign of bright future.

Offline gimme-free

Like what have you done? It's people like you and the infighting that's caused a lot of people to stay away from bitshares in the past.

Anyway, Dan and Stan, thanks for everything you've done. I love the HERO and I totally believe in your vision. I'd like to contact you because I'm part of a worldwide network of entrepreneurs and business leaders. I'd like to introduce you to our leader and perhaps you can do a talk in one of our events. A lot of business people in our network wants to understand what cryptocurrency and bitshares are and how they can apply it to their businesses. Our network has Anthony Robbins, Richard Branson, Robert Kiyosaki and a lot of influential people speak at our events. I believe HERO can definitely change the world and our group can help.

Please contact me so I can set you up a meeting as soon as possible. I am located in Los Angeles. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile

Give me a break. This is the 100th time Stan has endorsed scammers claiming their project will be the next big thing for Bitshares. This is just a random pump in a random alternative coin bull market which is pumping random coins arbitrarily. What goes up must come down.

Stan endorsed the following as the latest and greatest things for Bitshares:

Protoshares...
AGS...
Tried PTS2.0, but no one was having it...
Used Kevin Harrington's name...
MUSE...
VOTE...
DNS...
Play...
Identabit...
Lottoshares...
Peak Venture Group...
Bitshares ATMs...
Banx...
Bitshares Stealth...
Mutual Aid Societies...
Steem...
EOS...

Stan talks to an old lady at the grocery store and spins it as if Oprah will be investing her net worth into BTS tomorrow. Now something with the dumbest name like "HERO" is going to be Bitshares' savior? lol. There's so much elaborative scamvertising on that web site that I would be wasting my time tearing it apart. IMO, he is just stringing us along so we don't come after daniel and company for breach of contract (AGS/PTS/etc.)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:41:15 am by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
What's the reason for BTS price finally rising to where it belongs? Any news?

Now, this is very interesting question! Is this @Stan and Hero thing preparing for launch, is it CHbtc with its pump and dump machine or something else? Maybe someone will do proper analysis. Anyway welcome to first 10 market cup club. This is best marketing campaign for Bitshares, ever.

Stan? Are the Larimer's even involved with this project anymore? Thought they jettisoned BitShares after moving on to Steem. Sure felt that way.

After digging around it seems like Stan's back to promote Dan's next thing. The tech is interesting but I personally don't have much faith in the Larimer's business acumen. But who knows, this space is still so young they may not actually need it.

Anyway, as best I can tell the rise is probably a pump based on EOS and CHBTC hype. Or certain people have insider info about BitShares and its development. Wouldn't be the first time.

Four errors in as many sentences.

The results you see are due to exposure of BitShares to quite a few whales.

Four recent  sources of exposure that lay out what's about to happen.

The Video:   

https://vimeo.com/220235370

The Magazine:    http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/1313226

The Website:       SovereignHero.com

The Blog:              https://steemit.com/@Stan

« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:57:13 am by Stan »

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile
What's the reason for BTS price finally rising to where it belongs? Any news?

Now, this is very interesting question! Is this @Stan and Hero thing preparing for launch, is it CHbtc with its pump and dump machine or something else? Maybe someone will do proper analysis. Anyway welcome to first 10 market cup club. This is best marketing campaign for Bitshares, ever.

Stan? Are the Larimer's even involved with this project anymore? Thought they jettisoned BitShares after moving on to Steem. Sure felt that way.

After digging around it seems like Stan's back to promote Dan's next thing. The tech is interesting but I personally don't have much faith in the Larimer's business acumen. But who knows, this space is still so young they may not actually need it.

Anyway, as best I can tell the rise is probably a pump based on EOS and CHBTC hype. Or certain people have insider info about BitShares and its development. Wouldn't be the first time.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:52:45 pm by .yoshi »