Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887023 times)

Offline yvv

• View Profile
I'm surprised to see all the other currencies/projects showing double digit recovery and see Bitshares almost at a stand still... It reminds me of the old days...

During recent pump&dump, bts lagged behind top cmc coins, but pumped higher and dumped deeper. This trend will probably continue.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Guess we'll need to be patient

disagree, "we" need to start working and stop hoping for others to take us to the moon

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
I'm surprised to see all the other currencies/projects showing double digit recovery and see Bitshares almost at a stand still... It reminds me of the old days...

So, where's that Hero marketing campain? It's radio silence since it kicked in like 2 weeks ago... Guess we'll need to be patient

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline jonnyroller

• View Profile
I am going to just wait till 1st August. Im just going to forget the fact that I invested on BTC.

Offline karnal

• View Profile

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Glad I sold at $0.34  :P

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
BTS may have just bottomed out.  All the problems with the chain going down and halting of activity, yet the price is starting to rally.  This is a classic pattern that frequently happens with stocks.  When something fails to go down on bad news, it often means the selling is over.

Well that call was wrong. The bottom has fallen out from under everything.  Still an outstanding return year over year though. And I don't mind seeing late coming lemmings getting crushed.

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
So much ouch... Holding tight, we'll see the sun again, sooner or later! I don't think we've seen the bottom though. Or have we?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline yvv

• View Profile
And my portfolio is still doing good. God bless btsbots :)

Offline karnal

• View Profile
Such red, very stressful, many suicides, so downhill.

wow

Offline Chronos

Down 30% today. That's a big ouch.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
How is it that the whole crypto market moves in such uniformity?

Only example I can think of is looking at poloniex where everything is vs btc traders are simply converting alts > btc > usdT?  Even with such a war between BTC devs about segwit, I can't see the logic of simply exiting the crypto space?

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
BTS may have just bottomed out.  All the problems with the chain going down and halting of activity, yet the price is starting to rally.  This is a classic pattern that frequently happens with stocks.  When something fails to go down on bad news, it often means the selling is over.

Whoa whoa, this is huge. lil_jay890 being slightly bullish!

Interesting times...  :P

(Not just yanking your chain btw, I've always appreciated your input over the years.)

Here's hoping.  +5%

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline crypto4ever

• View Profile
Stan posted an article at steemit.com I just read.   He mentioned that Poloniex is having (or had) problems with BTS transfers and STEEM transfers.

A lot of value is following through Poloniex. I have no idea what is up with them.  Anyone else know?

I think Poloniex is a contributing factor to what we're seeing at coinmarketcap.com with all currencies they carry.

Here's a quote:
This week, for example, Poloniex shut down withdrawals of BitShares and Steem blaming it on the developers of those blockchains. No other exchange had such troubles. What exactly was Poloniex doing behind the scenes with your money?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 05:08:09 am by crypto4ever »