Author Topic: Please refresh my memory re: merger  (Read 2248 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
If you have already imported your BTC+PTS keys into the BitShares wallet you're fine.

A VOTE client was never released. The additional sharedrop from the merger belongs to your existing BTC + PTS keys and can be claimed at any time (but the full amount is vested over 2 years).

See CLI commands wallet_account_vesting_balances and wallet_collect_vested_balances .
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline sittingduck

• View Profile
You are good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline joereform

I am aware that Bitshares VOTE got sidelined and was somehow part of the merger. I was an AGS donator, so please help me out with a little history lesson:

Was a software client for Bitshares VOTE ever released? I do not have one on my computer, and I am pretty certain I never imported any .json VOTE keys into the Bitshares wallet. (I do, however, have the BTC and PTS addresses I used to donate in the BitShares wallet).

I am just trying to make sure that I did everything I needed to be getting the full sharedrop amount I am entitled to, so if I missed something in making the transition, what else is necessary?

Thanks!